How?

• 2dog
  • Yesterday, 04:01 PM
I will miss it, but a provider has warned me that le has been following me through ECCIE. I'm not happy about it but the first action I'm taking is to get off the board. I'm not sure how.
Are you asking for your account to be disabled?
2 dog,
I know of two LEO's that hang, used to hang on the Kansas City forum, and three on the Texas forums (one of whom was pure standup cause he said he was cause he was hunting a guy that was roughing up gals). The others were all trying to figure out which hotels to harass.

I suspect the gal that told you that is simply trying to discourage you from seeing other gals.

So answer Doc's question above, but honestly, I wouldn't worry about it as this board is fantasy fiction and LEO has better things to do with their time.
Tranny?

think its still a misdemeanor

or reduced to a failer to signal
I will miss it, but a provider has warned me that le has been following me through ECCIE. I'm not happy about it but the first action I'm taking is to get off the board. I'm not sure how. Originally Posted by 2dog
How would she know? A provider once told me everything on these sites is a scam. Providers say a lot of things, I wouldn't worry about it too much as long as you're not hurting any one or doing anything crazy. The government makes internet service providers track pretty much everything you do online anyway
  • 2dog
  • Today, 06:52 AM
Yes, please.