Activities: Frstration (which was free)
Session Length: Was supposed to be for 1 hour
Fee: Review Special $175
Hair Length and Color: N/A
Smoking Status: N/A
Ethnic Background: Mixed

Background:

17 Aug: Yummii posts an ad to the W.W.
I PM her for some background about menu & rates, not expecting a quick response. Was very surprised that I got a very nice and prompt response. We had a number of back and forth PM's over the next couple of days. She provides me with her number.

21 Aug: I send her a text asking if she was available to meet Friday. We agree Friday at Noon and she confirms that the review special will still hold.

22 Aug: Receive text confirming that she can meet at the later time. I confirm. Later that day I get an additional text from her confirming my confirmation. We agree to text each other on Friday at which point I'll provide the exact address.

23 Aug (Friday): I text her as agreed. No response. Text again after she didn't show and called as well. No response. Also sent an PM/Email. No response.

I don't mind if someone is late. I don't mind if someone has to cancel. Life happens. I do mind taking time off and having someone not show up and not provide an explanation. ECCIE profile logs show "Last Activity: Yesterday 12:53 PM" So someone was active on her account.

Hope that she is OK and that this is a one off.
Happens eventually to all of us mojor.... principally with the newbies...
  • MojoR
  • 08-24-2013, 02:25 PM
Happens eventually to all of us mojor.... principally with the newbies... Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Yes, I know. I'll be staying out of the W.W. and leave it to the gentlemen who have more patience/understanding than I do.

If she had just texted me and said I can't make it. It wouldn't have been any skin off my back. Not hearing anything makes it difficult to be fair as I don't know if the lack of communication was due to being flakey or something more serious like some sort of emergency.
I'm thinking Yummi has been overwhelmed with responses.... one reviewer said she is limiting her sessions to 2 per day, and I bet she's getting 20 requests per day
Yes, I know. I'll be staying out of the W.W. and leave it to the gentlemen who have more patience/understanding than I do.

If she had just texted me and said I can't make it. It wouldn't have been any skin off my back. Not hearing anything makes it difficult to be fair as I don't know if the lack of communication was due to being flakey or something more serious like some sort of emergency. Originally Posted by MojoR
Mojor, a lot of women hate confrontations. Young girls might just go on radio silence because they are affraid of the hobbyist reaction. I know, it is worse.... but I call it "the ostridge (spelling?) symdrrome". I hate too when it happens to me. But I generally forgive them. Once I had a NCNS from a provider... I forgave her... she is one of my favorites today.

It's their body, their choice, after all. I forgive them.
i hope she does not burn out
  • MojoR
  • 08-24-2013, 02:59 PM
I agree with all your (G.F., L.S.W. & C.T) comments.

I hope that I've been objective as possible in what I've posted and done so in a way that Yummii will feel comfortable responding to, either in public or via PM to me. If she reaches out to me via PM I'll be sure that I post a fair follow up to this.

I've a generous heart, so forgiving someone a mistake is easy. But it does take two-way open dialogue.

Yummii - over to you. Please feel free to contact me vie phone/text (you have the number) or PM me so that I can ensure I've been fair to you with what I've written.
Scared away another one.
I hope she doesn't burn out either. She got on this board totally unprepared for the onslaught of PMs. Her inbox stayed full. I suggested she join P411 and restrict new customers to that source until she had a stable incall and booking procedures.

She is a sweet girl. I too tried calling her Friday to see how things were going & got no response. She is probably suffering from the "deer in the headlights" syndrome.
  • MojoR
  • 08-24-2013, 08:45 PM
I hope she doesn't burn out either. She got on this board totally unprepared for the onslaught of PMs. Her inbox stayed full. I suggested she join P411 and restrict new customers to that source until she had a stable incall and booking procedures.

She is a sweet girl. I too tried calling her Friday to see how things were going & got no response. She is probably suffering from the "deer in the headlights" syndrome. Originally Posted by OldGrump
--Great advise. Hope that its nothing more serious than being overwhelmed and that she follows your suggestions.