when she uses too much teeth

Well that's a little Shorty
Looks like a Short, little one-eyed monster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6F985KEaYQ

Originally Posted by Littleroc
Oh damn..he looks hurt
Curious to know, have you felt the effects of to many teeth?!Ouch
I personally like teeth. A little rough blowjob never hurt anyone.
I personally like teeth. A little rough blowjob never hurt anyone. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Agree! There is a senual seductive way of doing it, but to leave marks like that...kind of brutal..don't ya think.
Sensual grazing on the tip is ok but dont bite into my dick like its a chili dog from sonic.
Sensual grazing on the tip is ok but dont bite into my dick like its a chili dog from sonic. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
CTFU some would need to take notes!!
Got that right : D. Bring pen, paper, and rubbers ladies, LOL!
Got that right : D. Bring pen, paper, and rubbers ladies, LOL! Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Pffff who needs notes when you're a pro
Pro?? Well...yeah id say thats accurate.
Got that right : D. Bring pen, paper, and rubbers ladies, LOL! Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Fortune for my gentlemen the sensual erotic times we have together.. comes natural...especially coming from this Latina lover!
The nibbles are just an added bonus!
No need for the pen&pad this way
If I use my teeth Im biting it off don't worry I will make you a winky sammich afterwards...
Fortune for my gentlemen the sensual erotic times we have together.. comes natural...especially coming from this Latina lover!
The nibbles are just an added bonus!
No need for the pen&pad this way Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
Oh, im well aware of how your dates go! Theyre pretty much unforgettable experiences!
If I use my teeth Im biting it off don't worry I will make you a winky sammich afterwards... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Youre to rough Texas. Im gonna need more than a sammich to make me feel better.