opinion from the providers

Its amusing (to me) that a lot of hobbyists on this website will not choose a provider unless they know she will agree to recieve DATY. (you have to want to go down on a woman BAD if you are paying for $$$ for the act). and of course that is usually just one of many activities available on most provider's menus I have nothing against DATY and have performed it with previous NON provider girlfriends

yet I'd like to know from the providers on this board who dont mind sharing

how many of you wouldn't want to receive it, if the client/hobbyist didnt request it?

an inquiring mind
This is a tricky question, considering it's p4p on here... Honestly, I could do without. However, for the clients that have expressed their desire to do it, I just remind them to be gentle due to the sensitivity of my clit. Personally speaking, I enjoy it most with someone I'm in a RW relationship with because I'm mentally and emotionally involved. Having sex (oral/penetration) is just a physical act and anyone can spread their legs/mouths open and do it. Hobby wise I've only had a handful of people that I can honestly admit that I've enjoyed with DATY. I prefer to suck your dick instead anyways and that ALWAYS gets my juices flowing
Its amusing (to me) that a lot of hobbyists on this website will not choose a provider unless they know she will agree to recieve DATY. (you have to want to go down on a woman BAD if you are paying for $$$ for the act). and of course that is usually just one of many activities available on most provider's menus I have nothing against DATY and have performed it with previous NON provider girlfriends

how many of you wouldn't want to receive it, if the client/hobbyist didnt request it?

an inquiring mind Originally Posted by Solarsystem
You're RubyRed's dream client

Also how many of you could do without sucking some old fatman's cock if he didn't request it? Or receive his awkward thrusts while fucked you? Would you be disappointed if he just wanted to talk?
Guys apparently love to eat pussy. I'm just not one of them.

The average provider doesn't care to be DATY'd. If they get a nut, cool. It's not a requirement that they do, especially P4P.
Hobby wise I've only had a handful of people that I can honestly admit that I've enjoyed seeing. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
. FTFY

Just curious. You specifically state your no doubles and no girl on girl clauses. Does it bother you to have a guy DATY and then want to DFK?

f they get a nut, cool. It's not a requirement that they do, especially P4P. Originally Posted by kerwil62
So there are some civies you feel it's not important to help nut when your with them?
Good sex is just difficult to fake if one doesn't enjoy doing it, and if one enjoys doing it, it's not fake. But that is generally true with most endeavors, in the sense that people who enjoy doing their work usually do a better job of it.
You're RubyRed's dream client Originally Posted by citizen44
Honk! I been with Rubyred several times and she lets me Daty her. Ruby is my favorite redhead.

unless they are paying me I could care less about DATY as part of what I like

I only DATY on the 2nd date assuming we had a good time on the first...
....people who enjoy doing their work usually do a better job of it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well said.

So there are some civies you feel it's not important to help nut when your with them? Originally Posted by citizen44
Yep. They usually get theirs by being on top of me.

Hadn't had one complain as of recent.
C44: (for some reason I'm not able to respond by quoting) Ha, cute to the FTFY

Nope! What occurs in my sessions I'm fine with (luv my job) It's no different than sucking your dick then cumming up to kiss you, while strapping up to ride you at the same time I don't mind my own pussy juices. However, I am not Bi or Bi for Pay. You'd be amazed at the requests that I receive regarding doing doubles/couples, etc. Although very flattering, just not for me. Adding that to my showcase has helped a lot. My Preference is to remain "Strictly Dickly".
Don't you just love it when someone asks ladies for their opinion on a topic and 90% of the responses are from dudes. But, then ... maybe ... they're actually ladies?
I dont mind if they do or dont. But since the wurd around here about the size of my clit most clients have done it, and of course i enjoy it!!
^^^^ And what a tasty morsel it is....