When A Provider Wants To Get To Know A Hobbyist ... How Much Convo Is Really Necessary To Be Comfortable With Performing A Session? A Question Asked ... By A "voice" That Cries Out In The Wilderness = )

In a way I understand, Providers are seeing strangers all the time ...

But when does too much Convo go overboard and ruins a session?

Let me share a negative experience I had recently:

Last week I had a 1 hour session with a Provider, we had never met before, it was my first time with her. I get there we greet each other, I place her white envelope with donation on table nearby, and I jump into her shower. I dry myself and come, and I lay next to her. I want to kiss her and she moves away from me.
She tells me that she doesn't kiss anyone she doesn't know and I'm like "What? Oh Really?" (Aren't you Providers banging "strangers" all the time?) She then tells me that I need to talk to her about myself, what I do for a living, how was my day, am I from Houston?, what is the temperature outside?, how was traffic?... the multitude of questions floods the place like the great Deluge ... I lose my hard-on and Mr. Happy goes to sleep out of boredom or just outright disappointment.
Now that she is done with her polygraph examination of my life, she begins talking to me about herself, her life, how awesome and popular she is ... and I'm there just feeling overwhelmed and just wishing to get away from her and deeply regretting the whole thing . So then she then finally returns my kiss and says now I feel comfortable with you. I look at the clock and I see that I have less than 15 minutes ... and I'm shaking my head, I cover my face with one of my hands and I mentally yell at myself for being such a dumb ass and wasting my time with this chick.
It takes me about 20-30 minutes to cum and I'm not enjoying this session. So finally me and her start having a session and I'm having trouble concentrating and cumming knowing I have less than 15 minutes, I don't like feeling rushed, and to make matters worse ... I had less than 2 minutes before the end of the hourly session and she keeps telling me to hurry my ass up and cum for her, because her next appointment is 15 minutes away. So now I'm straining and I cannot cum ... I just can't = ( She begins yelling at me because I didn't cum, I got up and said "Fu#@ it!" I have had enough of this immature rip off Provider.
I didn't care how hot or beautiful she was or how awesome her hundreds of positive reviews were, I just wanted to get away from her, I was crying with rage and disgust. I began putting on my clothes quickly and I began walking towards the door ... and she followed me. She stopped me before I could get away from her and she begged me not to write a "No" review on her, to give her a second chance and she was going to give me a big discount on our second session. I told her that I don't write "No" reviews because I will not be giving her any free publicity, I will "NOT" grant her those 15 seconds of fame she wants so badly. I told her that when a Provider wrongs me like she just did, I just don't see them at all, I don't even acknowledge, neither recognize, and I will even deny their very own existence, so I turned around and I left.
I then stopped by a friendly AMP where I'm a regular at and a beautiful Asian lady took good care of me there. She knew why I was there and she made me stress free. I thanked this wonderful goddess, I gave her a big tip, and I drove back home happy as though nothing had happened.

Will I see this Provider again? ... No

Did she value my money and my time? ... No

Did she take care of the needs of the hobbyist? ... No

Did I respect her wishes to get to know me a little more? ... Yes

Did I answer all of her questions? ... Yes

Did I behave as civil as possible? ... Yes and as much as I could only bear
You're actually not going to name her?
I feel for you on that one. I do my fair share of talking and I'm usually the instigator. also, we've way over used the session time but I've never had a girl rush the satisfaction part of the session (cept maybe one but it wasn't really rushing since we didn't run out of time). the others though, we went over time and finished the satisfaction/needs part of the session. no yelling, no muss, no fuss, and had a great time.

and ugh! letting you know you were in the way of another appointment. that sounds like poor customer service to me and a turn off. which could be a whole thread on its own and I think has been addressed directly and/or indirectly in other threads.
Fucked up and sounds like a classic "Let's talk baby" scam to me.

I went on a session recently but before I did I pinged a fellow hobbyist to give me intel on this chic. He basically told me to stay away. Of course I didn't and so I went in and was disappointed. I texted him back and said you were right and I'm happy to say that I'm a fucking moron and should have listened. - lol

It happens; just charge it to the game. Good luck man
Will I see this Provider again? ... No

Did she value my money and my time? ... No

Did she take care of the needs of the hobbyist? ... No

Did I respect her wishes to get to know me a little more? ... Yes

Did I answer her long questionnaire? ... Yes

Did I behave as civil as possible? ... Yes Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666

Thanks for letting your fellow mutts know whom to avoid.

Oh, wait.

Never mind.
  • mr666
  • 02-28-2015, 11:07 AM
That sounds brutal. I don't mind a few quick questions after saying hello and after round 1. But I don't want to spend the whole time talking.
Fucking useless...
  • drax1
  • 02-28-2015, 01:46 PM
Shouldn't this be in alerts?

Joking of course..

Why should we care if you don't name the dame?
YES !!! YES !!! YES !!! FUCK YEAH !!! = )

YES !!! YES !!! YES !!! HELL TO THE YES !!! = )

YES !!! YES !!! YES !!! HELL TO THE YYYEEESSS !!! = )

YEEESSS !!! YYEEESSS !!! YYYEEESSS !!! HELL TO THE MOST DEFINITE YYYEEESSS EVER RECORDED IN HISTORY !!! = )

etcetera......etcetera.
I told her that I don't write "No" reviews.... Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Why not? That type of information could save another Fucktard a lot of time and money....
At least tell me if its a spinner?
That's BS IMHO. Provider should have either not clocked the convo or at least given you the opportunity to take the cash and leave.

Looking forward to the review. That's a good way to help us all out.
Was her name Christina by any chance?

Seriously man why not name her and maybe help save the next guy from experiencing the same thing or at least allow him to adjust his expectations appropriately? I don't get it.
I was with a provider that I was afraid was pulling the same thing. Turns out we connected and she wasn't a clock watcher, so ymmv. But I think we should let each other know which providers are pulling this mess, I mean it's bad enough we gotta be on the lookout for so many things already, I just dislike getting everything lined out only to have my good time shot down. So yeah chit-chat talk ask away, but at least make it enjoyable.