Thank God for the hobby

I think the hobby is the only honest thing left in this world which is why it will never go away. I get to fuck hot chicks, get my balls drained without the bullshit that comes along with real world. I Salute all of the providers. You make the world a better place.... And I'm out.
I Salute all of the providers. You make the world a better place.... Originally Posted by boogbag
-(bad eggs)
I'll drink a beer to that.
An observation I have made during my years in the hobby is ....

... I find the majority of Providers to be more sincere and more honest than the majority of civilian women out there in the RW.

I too wish to salute and thank all the Providers who have blessed and graced me with their presence and their companionship. You have brought joy and happiness to my life. I am grateful for what you do and I believe that it is unfair that society and Big Government looks down on Providers and treats them like criminals. I believe that Providers deserve to be respected and treated well by society, I believe the hobby should be de-criminalized and made legal, and I believe that Big Government needs to stay out of our lives, our own "bodies" belong to "us" and it is immoral for Big Government to be "dictating" what we can or we cannot do with our own bodies.

I have friends in the RW that have married and are now divorced, the horror stories are just awful. These gentlemen went into a marriage believing and doing everything that society told them to do. They went to college, got married, had kids, bought a large 2 story home, raised their kids, paid their taxes, and they did everything that society expected them to do. Then by either chance or bad luck, their lives were destroyed by some divorce and the divorce courts. Many of them have lost everything.

When I was young, the guys would make fun of me for being socially awkward. I was the quiet nerdy guy with the big glasses that you made fun of in school, I was born a thinker. Somewhere in high school it dawned upon me that this "Social Pyramid Scheme" was a "Massive Fraud" ... and I decided to not marry and refused to follow the crowd or herd mentality. Instead I evolved from a thinker into a "doer" and focused my energies on bettering myself through self improvement, the pursuit of knowledge, rising in the corporate ladder, and making the most out of my life.

Others made fun of me ... because I chose to pursue knowledge instead of trivial distractions and what society dictated was "appropriate". More than a decade later, I see myself standing on solid ground ... while those who blindly followed the dictates of the "Social Pyramid Scheme" got screwed.

Most people do forget that the "Rules" of society were created by the Elites to keep the commoners and the peasants ... in their place.

The "Rules" were never created to help you, they were created to keep us oppressed, enslaved with debt, and living in ignorance.
Yes thank GOD!!!! I am thankful. I get down on my knees and thank him before beginning each session
+1 P, lol.

I stumbled across this world by accident & am still quite happy that I did!

TheAntichrist666, love your thoughts about this, nerds rule!

~
I love this place!! Its awesome! ! And I have alot of fun!!
  • cr76
  • 03-11-2015, 10:42 PM
I feel I'm my actual self here
Yes thank GOD!!!! I am thankful. I get down on my knees and thank him before beginning each session Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
LMFAO..

good shit P.

I'd have to beg to differ.

You tout the industry's "honesty" but really it depends on the man's expectation and standards. A lot of these providers satisfy needs but not all or most needs. Not their fault.

The night after I had a fabulous $$$/hr session with a beautiful provider, it would have been dynamite if she were to call me that evening, tell me to not go anywhere, leave the front door open, don't withdraw a dime from my bank account, rest comfortably in bed, and she's about to come over with a trench coat and nothing but lingerie inside and is ready to slide between covers and lay with me for the night..

But that shit doesn't happen. Not at all.
LMFAO..

good shit P.

I'd have to beg to differ.

You tout the industry's "honesty" but really it depends on the man's expectation and standards. A lot of these providers satisfy needs but not all or most needs. Not their fault.

The night after I had a fabulous $$$/hr session with a beautiful provider, it would have been dynamite if she were to call me that evening, tell me to not go anywhere, leave the front door open, don't withdraw a dime from my bank account, rest comfortably in bed, and she's about to come over with a trench coat and nothing but lingerie inside and is ready to slide between covers and lay with me for the night..

But that shit doesn't happen. Not at all. Originally Posted by wreckshop
I could happen, the likelihood would increase if you were a regular. Never stop dreaming.

I just made a quesadilla, with thin sliced baby swiss and fresh made flour tortilla's ad some sour cream, pace medium chuncky salsa, ....that was some good shit.... what the hell is thread about??
fuckin best quesadilla ever..........
interesting.

I one time did a search on a now retired HDH and I'll never forget this post she made. After perhaps thousands being spent on her one former client hit on hard times and was asking her for a freebee just to hang out and she said that she had to keep it black and white with him. - no.

I totally respected that but still felt bad for the gent. Knowing her services and from what I read, guys were paying minimum 2k to fly her into town for long ass rendezvous.

It was at that point I figured it was not worth putting so much investment into a woman in hopes that one day free-bee action starts occurring. You dont' know which lady has breakable barriers or which one's don't and will always remind you that what you're doing is a business.
I just made a quesadilla, with thin sliced baby swiss and fresh made flour tortilla's ad some sour cream, pace medium chuncky salsa, ....that was some good shit.... what the hell is thread about??
fuckin best quesadilla ever.......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

^^^I want what he has...then I will be happy...shit, now I am hungry.
I too love the opportunities the hobby has opened up to me. The time spent with these beautiful women has been a blessing in my life. Even chatting it up online has been totally enjoyable. The ladies I've met, for the most part have become friends of a sorts. The session doesn't always end by the clock, but we text throughout the week too. These times, may be marketing, but its nice to have those moments when its not about business. That there's a person to person connection, not just provider/client. Outside the moral stigmas of society, we have a haven where these ladies make our lives a little better. I often catch myself having a rough day, but when I think of the ladies I've met here, it always makes me smile and the dark clouds part to allow the sun to shine in my life again.
A big thank you to all you gorgeous gals out there.
LMFAO..

good shit P.
Originally Posted by wreckshop
wreckshop I am not kidding. Once he's
out of the shower, right in the front
of the client I get down on my knees, put my
prayer hands together and
thank GOD for the dick that i'm
about to receive.
Once i'm done saying grace
since i'm already down on my knees
and he's standing there naked i just begin the session