Peppermint and pussy

FYI gentlemen-peppermint and pussy are NOT a good mix. Peppermint has no place on or in a pussy. Peppermint candy contains peppermint oil and sugar and neither one of these things belong in a vagina! Peppermint oil is actually an irritant and sugar feeds yeast. Vaginas have a very delicate ph balance and adding either one of these things(adding both at the same time is even worse) can disrupt this balance and cause some very unpleasant problems that can require medication and/or a doctors visit to fix. I'm sure it's probably fine for you men since your plumbing is mostly external and some of you might enjoy the cooling/warming sensation but it does absolutely nothing for me. If you don't actually want to taste pussy just skip the DATY altogether. I promise we won't mind.
  • Trey
  • 03-16-2015, 09:58 AM
Are you talking about flavored condoms, or did someone go down on you with a mint in his mouth?
I think she is speaking of the peppermint mint candies that are used to mask bad mouth odors. Instead of a peppermint candy ... a healthier and more sanitary alternative is for a hobbyist to brush his teeth and rinse with a high quality mouthwash.
Peppermint Pussy would be a good hooktard handle.
Are you talking about flavored condoms, or did someone go down on you with a mint in his mouth? Originally Posted by Trey
I am referring to the candy, one of those Starlight Mint peppermints. If it had been one of those strong ass Altoids, lol, I'm sure I would've realized it in a few seconds and stopped him before it was too late. Those sugary peppermints aren't as strong so it took a while before I even noticed and by then he had drooled that crap all over me.
Peppermint Pussy would be a good hooktard handle. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Haha! Yes it would!
But then how come no one is complaining when I try to compensate by inserting a big ol' spearmint lollypop in her?
^ You're fucking providers with suckers??? They must not know any better AND have very insensitive vajayjays.
Is Sugar Free Wintergreen ok?
  • mr666
  • 03-16-2015, 11:20 AM
And that's why I use listerine.
Been there, done that, 1TB. Not pleasant. I'm very careful with what goes into the Irish love canal. Gosh knows I like my Jameson, but I have to say no when gentlemen want to sample and use my vag as the shot glass.

However, I'm practically Baskin Robins; I have a variety of flavors available if someone wants to try something different. Plenty of SAFE, water-based, condom-compatible lubricants available at your local adult toy shop.
How 'bout altoids? Too thrillin'? Yodeling in her canyon with a mouthful of the things works a miracle on her nasal congestion.
Okay LL that made me laugh! Seriously though I think it's probably okay(or at least not as bad) if you eat/suck on a mint or chew a piece of minty gum before you arrive to your appointment. Just be sure to finish it or spit the damn thing out before you decide to go downtown. The client I saw that caused my pussy problems actually had the mint in his mouth as he was going down on me and was heavily drooling all over me. When I got up to wash it off there was a puddle under me, I was covered in sticky peppermint slobber and obviously some of it got inside me.
Not to mention.....ants in your pants.

.....or sheets .
^ You're fucking providers with suckers??? Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
Well, I have to do something ...