New to the area, not sure what to charge

I finally made my move to Texas, in the burbs of Houston. I have no idea what the going rates are. I am pretty sure from doing some research that I am probably on the high end, however I am not looking for high volume.

Anyone tell me the rates for Massage as well as Complete Dinner Dates?

Also I am not a young chickie, I am considered a MILF. Not old and far from being used up. I also prefer a higher class of clients, so no hagglers and no drama.

And by the way I LOVE it here!! Men actually open doors for the ladies

Texas Gents ROCK!!
Whatever you think you are worth. Then in time the market will let you know how much you are worth.
ditto---and check some of the other showcases like Caroline Davenport/YummyMarie/FancyInHeels and see what they have set up....they are top notch ladies and well liked
\
good luck and have fun
I finally made my move to Texas, in the burbs of Houston. I have no idea what the going rates are. I am pretty sure from doing some research that I am probably on the high end, however I am not looking for high volume.

Anyone tell me the rates for Massage as well as Complete Dinner Dates? Originally Posted by Kimberdoll
Does your menu consist of massage and dinner only?
I like a good massage. PM me rates when you figure it out.
Not soliciting,..... but i would pay 75 bucks per nut....gfe.

And did you already forget all this data you collected?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1170588&highlight=
PSE should be added to the menu....js
PSE should be added to the menu....js Originally Posted by Russ38
20 upcharge for greek
I'll spot an extra Jackson for that.....
Posting taint photos is a nice way to introduce oneself.

Also I am not a young chickie, I am considered a MILF. Not old and far from being used up. I also prefer a higher class of clients, so no hagglers and no drama.

Texas Gents ROCK!! Originally Posted by Kimberdoll
Welcome to Texas hon! Check out EROS and Preferred411.com as well

If you're doing massage+, $120 to $140 per hour, plus tip, is a reasonable rate, provided you give an LMT quality massage. You'll get the kind of client you're looking for in that price range. The size of the tip all depends on the + you're offering.

If you're doing massage+, $120 to $140 per hour is a reasonable rate, provided you give an LMT quality massage. You'll get the kind of client you're looking for in that price range. The size of the tip all depends on the + you're offering.

Also, get yourself set up on P411 for screening your clients. Much simpler that way.
You could start by getting verfied.....ijs