Young and Inexperienced VS Maure and Experienced

So gentlemen who puts out the best. Some young provider with not much experience YET nice and tight. Or a sensual mature provider who knows what the fuck she is doing and still nice, just not as tight?
I personally would prefer the mature Provider who has experience and knows what she is doing.

Why? It's simple and I'm willing to explain ...

The new Provider looks beautiful and hot but most of the time they fail to understand and fulfill the needs of their client, and this is due to inexperience and ignorance. They do eventually learn how to please the client over the course of time ... but only after so many failures and so many sessions that ended badly. And yes her body might be young, nice, and tight ... but if the client is left "wanting" and "unsatisfied" then what good does it really do? Instead of asking the client what he likes, they go ahead thinking they know what he likes, and this lack of communication or sometimes (too much communication) or empathy leaves him dissatisfied.

On the other hand ...

The mature Provider might be a little older but that isn't always the case, I have met young Providers that were more "mature" and "intelligent" ahead of their years. Some of them were 21 or 25 and they were raised well mannered and were very well educated. Instead of being concerned with Jersey Shore and the Kardashians ... these ladies were doing the best with their lives, they were going to college, and bettering themselves in life.
I can have an intelligent conversation with a mature Provider ... because she doesn't care about the Kardashians and that other stuff. I can take her as my guest to an Opera or a musical performance made by the Houston Symphony ... and she knows how to appreciate the fine arts and fine music. I can then take her to the next Jay Z and Beyoncé concert and we can rock on the dance floor. The mature Provider knows how to adapt and be versatile ... she knows when to be a lady in the street ... and when to become a freak in the sheets with you = )
The sex is also much better ... because the mature Provider knows a man's body well. She knows how to make a man climax as hard as is possible with the least effort necessary ... and this is called "Efficiency". She is more open minded with her menu and has good communication with her clients before, during, and even after the session. I have had well experienced mature Providers making me climax 3 times in a one hour session ... and I appreciate and admire such accomplishments ... I really do. The orgasms are so much better too ... also more intense ... I be shaking and getting weak in the knees ... = )

It proves to me ... that maturity and experience are better than ... youthful inexperience and ignorance.
to myself, attitude and personality play more into who puts out best.

basically the one I click with factors in more than YI/ME if all else is equal.

of course if I click with both then I'd give it to experience.
Varies on alcohol consumption....
  • Seedy
  • 03-17-2015, 08:32 PM
Varies on alcohol consumption.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Fucking Russ. LMFAO. !!!!!!!!

I prefer a bit older.
Fucking Russ. LMFAO. !!!!!!!!

I prefer a bit older, drunck. Originally Posted by Seedy

Completed the thought.
  • Seedy
  • 03-17-2015, 08:39 PM
Completed the thought. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yea, if they want to see me they must be. Lol
I personally would prefer the mature Provider who has experience and knows what she is doing.

The new Provider looks beautiful and hot but most of the time they fail to understand and fulfill the needs of their client, and this is due to inexperience and ignorance. They do eventually learn how to please the client over the course of time ... but only after so many failures and so many sessions that ended badly. And yes her body might be young, nice, and tight ... but if the client is left "wanting" and "unsatisfied" then what good does it really do? Instead of asking the client what he likes, they go ahead thinking they know what he likes, and this lack of communication or sometimes (too much communication) or empathy leaves him dissatisfied.

On the other hand ...

The mature Provider might be a little older but that isn't always the case, I have met young Providers that were more "mature" and "intelligent" ahead of their years. Some of them were 21 or 25 and they were raised well mannered and were very well educated. Instead of being concerned with Jersey Shore and the Kardashians ... these ladies were doing the best with their lives, they were going to college, and bettering themselves in life.
I can have an intelligent conversation with a mature Provider ... because she doesn't care about the Kardashians and that other stuff. I can take her as my guest to an Opera or a musical performance made by the Houston Symphony ... and she knows how to appreciate the fine arts and fine music. I can then take her to the next Jay Z and Beyoncé concert and we can rock on the dance floor. The mature Provider knows how to adapt and be versatile ... she knows when to be a lady in the street ... and when to become a freak in the sheets with you = )
The sex is also much better ... because the mature Provider knows a man's body well. She knows how to make a man climax as hard as is possible with the least effort necessary ... and this is called "Efficiency". She is more open minded with her menu and has good communication with her clients before, during, and even after the session. I have had well experienced mature Providers making me climax 3 times in a one hour session ... and I appreciate and admire such accomplishments ... I really do. The orgasms are so much better too ... also more intense ... I be shaking and getting weak in the knees ... = )

It proves to me ... that maturity and experience are better than ... youthful inexperience and ignorance. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Wow, on behalf of all the mature ladies here...Bravo!

~
Hey,
As long as they can make me believe they enjoyed my company...I'm good!!!
Wow, on behalf of all the mature ladies here...Bravo!

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

On the other hand ...

It proves to me ... that maturity and experience are better than ... youthful inexperience and ignorance. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Good shit bro. I would make the assumption that the young and fresh could give a fuck less about the member and more about the nut. Where in the other hand a more experienced/mature provider cares for the cock a little more.

Ive never boinked a woman over 30.....but i am soooo ready to. The young ones have great head game but everything else is just blah. Unless they have a phat ass.....i love me a phat ass.
Im 32...have a top head game and kegals that will choke the shit out of your dick...
Im 32...have a top head game and kegals that will choke the shit out of your dick... Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
We will see
I will make you a MILF chaser...watch
I will make you a MILF chaser...watch Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
I hope so. Lexi will thank you as well
Whoaaaaaaa this "old lady" has a VERY tight twat....lol