I'm glad winter is over!!

I'm sitting on the toilet right now, looking at my balls hang into the bowl and am thinking wow it is finally warm!

it is not the sweaty balls type of warm but the one that is gracefully hanging low enjoying Spring type of balls.

Too
Much
Information.

I hope you wiped front to back at least.
It's Texas. We may get another cold front again soon. Don't get your hopes up.
You people will be bitching about the Houston heat and humidity in a matter of weeks.
I'm sitting on the toilet right now, looking at my balls hang into the bowl and am thinking wow it is finally warm!

it is not the sweaty balls type of warm but the one that is gracefully hanging low enjoying Spring type of balls.

Originally Posted by frankocean187

Sorry you have old, low-hanging balls.

The only thing I gathered is that the Asian chick has amazing tits. Fake or not, I'd hit it - after adding a bag over her head.

Sorry you have old, low-hanging balls.

The only thing I gathered is that the Asian chick has amazing tits. Fake or not, I'd hit it - after adding a bag over her head.

Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
I second that. I love Asian chicks with big boobs.
  • Seedy
  • 03-21-2015, 06:49 AM
And I will third that.
I have no complaints about our 'winter'. Its going to get hot soon enough. I am usually tired of
summer by July 4. And summer is just getting started about then, 5 months of hot weather around here is too much.
First I don't have old man balls. I love how these gals take one at a time to suck on them when they hang low.

Second...that asian does have big boobs!! I would love to teabag her

Third...Summer time is Wade Fishing Time in Galveston!!! You get to fish and look at the ladies in bikinis. After that, go to a spa to wash off, teabag and bang!