NFL Superbowl 2019 edition

• BLM69
  • 01-09-2019, 01:29 PM
Let's see who's the best sports guru that can predict the final 2 that will make it to the Superbowl, We'll then see who can predict the champs.
As long as it's not the New England cheaters, I don't care who is in it.
My head says saints vs pats

But my heart says cowboys vs colts.
Saints.. and I predict the Chiefs will scrape into the Superbowl
  • BLM69
  • 01-09-2019, 06:50 PM
Who thinks the cowboys will win in L.A.this weekend? I think they'll pull it off, lots of cowboys fans in L.A.

I'm gonna go with chungs picks for the Superbowl, but anything can happen, we'll know more after the weekend
The Cowboys are really overrated. The NFC East has been scalding garbage this year, including the Cowboys. Cooper is a very good, but not yet great WR, yet he's being hyped as a team savior combination of Jerry Rice/Michael Irvin/Lynn Swann. The Cowboys defense is ehh at best.
I'll take a shot how bout the Rams and KC
I'm from Baltimore, so I take the Colts (I know they done left) and the Rams. I bet I be alone on that pick
The Chiefs sure make it look easy:

very first possession of the game and they score a TD in under 3 minutes.
Dang!

2nd possession of the game for the Chiefs and they score on a reverse play on a 36 yard TD run.

Chiefs up 14-0.

Just way too easy!
  • BLM69
  • 01-12-2019, 03:35 PM
KC putting in work
What comes around goes around.

KC is doing to the Colts what the Colts did to the Texans last week.

That's why you should always Do unto others as you would have them do unto you -because if you don't, it will come back to bite you.

I will be very happy to see the Colts lose.
The colts chiefs game reminds me of the raven chargers game last week.

With luck, you just have to think they will make a run at the end. They may come up short at the end like the ravens did last week.

Let’s hope the second game of Saturday follows last week too with the cowboys winning.
  • grean
  • 01-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Wow....so Luck isn't doing so hot.
Dang. Papa smurf missing easy kicks. Think both were partially on the holder though. bad holds.