URL / Website: None
City: Monroe
State: Louisiana
Address: On Louisville near bridge
Activities: FBSM, HJ
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short Asian lady. Masked so can’t see face.
Recommendation: Yes
Went to Relax spa 5/26. Whole new ownership and a younger lady worked on me. MUCH more attractive than the older ladies that used to be there. Lackluster 30 min massage, but decent HJ and let me feel up her shirt and on her ass. I would recommend going back if you were tired of the poor performance the older ladies used to give.
Went to Relax spa 5/26. Whole new ownership and a younger lady worked on me. MUCH more attractive than the older ladies that used to be there. Lackluster 30 min massage, but decent HJ and let me feel up her shirt and on her ass. I would recommend going back if you were tired of the poor performance the older ladies used to give. Originally Posted by BillWill436
Thank you sir!
Hmm might have to try it out Friday
Went to Relax spa 5/26. Whole new ownership and a younger lady worked on me. MUCH more attractive than the older ladies that used to be there. Lackluster 30 min massage, but decent HJ and let me feel up her shirt and on her ass. I would recommend going back if you were tired of the poor performance the older ladies used to give. Originally Posted by BillWill436
strange....there's another review on here, supposedly 6/2 that says 40+ yo ladies are back. Don't know what the deal is. They need a younger group for sure
strange....there's another review on here, supposedly 6/2 that says 40+ yo ladies are back. Don't know what the deal is. They need a younger group for sure Originally Posted by DeltaWhiskey
That was my review for my visit yesterday. I’m horrible with guessing women’s ages, but I would say she was 45-48. She didn’t remove her mask, so that made it even harder to judge her age. Judging by her eyes, she seemed attractive. I’ve definitely had older and worse looking.
Disco is correct… review in a minute.