A Hot Bald Provider?!?

Is there any such thing in your eyes ? I came across this thread in Nola I think it deserves a bigger crowd.
SO MEN WOULD YOU TRY HER?
Women do you admire the boldness ?
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056220696
I put my input on the thread if she was older http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056220696
Reminds me too much of a Chemo/cancer patient. But I still would if that was the only thing "wrong" with her. I have seen, on television, hot women with bald heads I would bang. If she did have cancer, I wouldn't.
Reminds me too much of a Chemo/cancer patient. But I still would if that was the only thing "wrong" with her. I have seen, on television, hot women with bald heads I would bang. If she did have cancer, I wouldn't. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
so people with cancer don't need sex or finances? It's not like it's aids you can't get it if the rubber bust...but thank you for your input I did ask....LOL
  • Trey
  • 01-06-2015, 08:15 AM
I'm not into bald chicks.
No slip grip.

What the hell, why not
I think she's hot and i doubt she has cancer as she's got a pretty smoking bod at that. No harm here. Your right Majic.hands.
I just hope the carpet matches the drapes.
I'm not to sure, but I believe Seeking P dons a bare hair-don't and looks amazing!

One of my celeb crushes is Amber Rose, she brought the look to another level with her gorgeous face. . .
I've a lady friend that would go bonkers with someone with that look.
It reminds "ME" of a futuristic look....kind of like "Star Trek" or other similar space series sexy women.
I don't see anything 'wrong' w/her.
Spoke w/Cassidy and had to compliment her sexy look on my visit in Houma. She was nice.

I miss the days giving a BBBJ w/my entire bald head
I think it's a hot look, even though I've never been with a bald woman nor lusted for one. I'd probably hit it in a minute.
so people with cancer don't need sex or finances? It's not like it's aids you can't get it if the rubber bust...but thank you for your input I did ask....LOL Originally Posted by Majichands
Reminds me too much of a Chemo/cancer patient. But I still would if that was the only thing "wrong" with her. I have seen, on television, hot women with bald heads I would bang. If she did have cancer, I wouldn't. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
My take is more or less opposite to eu9500's. If her baldness results from chemo or radiation, sure, I'd want to join with her in forming the two-backed beast. A year ago, my own head was shaved in solidarity with a woman I know who was fighting breast cancer (not a provider ... at least, not that I know of). But if it's a style or fashion statement or whatever, probably not. Too much of a "Dr. Evil" look, for my taste. Mike Myers just doesn't do it for me, y'know?
Bald is beautiful!
Bald is beautiful! Originally Posted by Marshpirate
Yep!!!!