Twin Peaks

In north Fort Worth earlier this week and slipped over to Twin Peaks on Western Center Blvd. for some food and visual entertainment. This was a first for me. While I love looking at a scantily clad beautiful woman, I am not a customer of SC's or breasturants and I was a little apprehensive having not been to one of these before and being alone.

Upon walking in my eyes quickly focused on the five young ladies standing in front of me. Each was wearing high heels, stockings, garter belts, panties and bustiers. OMFG. Later I learned from my waitress that this uniform was not the norm and was only being worn to celebrate Valentines Day.

I didn't have much time. My waitress greeted me soon after I sat down. She introduced herself and asked me my name. Surprisingly in spite of my preoccupation with wondering how those things can stay in her bustier, I was able to remember it. I would say that overall the ladies were pretty but not drop dead gorgeous. A couple were, my waitress being one of them.

She was an excellent waitress, well spoken and attentive. From the superficial male viewpoint, she was rather small but had a beautiful face, full bazookas and a lovely little round butt. She realized I was short on time, that I hadn't been there before and was very helpful. When she asked me if I wanted a soft drink for the road, I winced knowing that in my RW going to these places would not be highly thought of. She caught that and laughed and told me don't worry it doesn't say Twin Peaks on the cup.

The food was very good, (I had the grilled chicken sandwich with fries), the service was great and the view was outstanding, especially when my waitress walked away from the table. While I won't be a frequent visitor, I look forward to going back.
Try redneck heaven in Ft. Worth.
Expand your horizon!
Any chance of getting kat at these places?
Yes CB, at least at RNH. You need to be a regular and known by the girls. 95% of the action is otc. Sugardaddies do well there. But the best $ to action ratio is at a SC.
Thought this thread was about the TV show, and I was all ready to discuss. Guess not.

I've never been that interested in places like this, or Hooters or Tilted Kilt or any other brestaurant you can name. Once you've had the lunch buffet at the Lodge, nothing can compare.
Tilted Kilt is gone. Hooters girls are snobs and the place is really loud..
I love Twin Peaks.....try their pulled pork nachos and their Bourbon sauce bread pudding ($2.99 for it and ice cream). The Pot Roast is great too. Try the Venison chili too....delicious.
Wild Pitch in Frisco also has some nice visual entertainment. Don't know about the food, but the beers were nice and cold..
I think Wild Pitch used to be 3rd Base. They all change hands way too often.
I thought the university library has the best $ to P output ratio
I've had one success at picking up a waitress at Bombshells. the food is not to bad also and on some nights they have a decent live band jamming..
I was at the Wild Pitch three weeks ago. A lot of eye candies. The food was good and the beer was cold. They also has sushi but the chef was not in that week. The place is walking distant from the Embassy Suite.
LUV THOSE PLACES ESPECIALLY TWIN PEAKS IN MESQUITE AND BONEDADDY'S IN THE HOT !!! SUMMER....
If your loaded $$ you should have no problem picking up chicks at these places. Most of them are always looking for Sugar daddys