Jazfresh

Anyone had the pleasure yet?I see shes doing limited visit
Think she’s been around for a while, check the old reviews. Haven’t seen any new ones though.
I've seen old reviews but hoping for something past 3-6 months.she looks good
Is this that Jazel, or someone else?
Not jazel, jazzfresh or jazfresh.
Hey there I'm around more lately and taking new friends... Donation has increased slightly but as most of you know very well worth it I know you won't be leaving disappointed �� "fresh"new number "fresh"new location ���� contact me n let's play ASAP ����
��JazFresh
I live a ways S of Albany but do make the trip every now and then. I was just wondering about your donations so that this older gentleman might plan a fun rendezvous with you.
Cheers JJ
Great gal from knowing her a few years ago
I have met with Jaz a few times, also sure I left a review or 2...Due to scheduling issues I haven't been able to connect with her for quite a while but if she is even remotely as fun and sexy as she was then it is a no brainer to see her if you can...

Hey there I'm around more lately and taking new friends... Donation has increased slightly but as most of you know very well worth it I know you won't be leaving disappointed �� "fresh"new number "fresh"new location ���� contact me n let's play ASAP ����
��JazFresh Originally Posted by JazFresh
Anyone give jazfresh any DATO? It’s my thing and I am looking for a new provider to enjoy my dato skills...but that requires next level hygiene. Pm if your more comfortable sharing your experience that way. Thanks!
I had fun with JazzFreash a few years ago. At that time she would not allow me to perform DATO. Actually, I never saw her again because of that restriction, although I did enjoy my time with her & the activities we did do.