Dirty Talking Girls

I find it difficult to find a girl that is not too shy or uncomfortable to talk dirty during an encounter. I’ve met some fun girls, that I’ve had a good time with, but I can’t find a girl that will freely talk dirty. Most don’t even like to hear any form of dirty talk.I encourage them to offer instruction in how they would get more enjoyment... “do you like it done this way, or another way”, but they are very timid to offer instruction or encouragement. Occasionally they will ask if I like their pussy, or if it taste good, but just once I would like a girl to say “get over here and eat my cunt, you dirty bastard”, or some other vulgar talk... but I haven’t had much success. Or at least not be offended when I tell them to spread their legs & show me their pretty little cunt.
Does anyone else have this issue? Does anyone else even care about it? Am I too rude/vulgar, and asking too much of a girl? I assume some girls would offer it as any other service or activity. Maybe I’m way out of line, but I don’t get that a girl will lick a strangers (or someone they don’t know very well) asshole for money, but get offended by even mild dirty talk.
I guess I’m wrong to enjoy some casual vulgar talk, even if it’s just for fun.
mmmm piss em off darning has always worked for me when I wanted some dirty talk
I find it difficult to find a girl that is not too shy or uncomfortable to talk dirty during an encounter. I’ve met some fun girls, that I’ve had a good time with, but I can’t find a girl that will freely talk dirty. Most don’t even like to hear any form of dirty talk.I encourage them to offer instruction in how they would get more enjoyment... “do you like it done this way, or another way”, but they are very timid to offer instruction or encouragement. Occasionally they will ask if I like their pussy, or if it taste good, but just once I would like a girl to say “get over here and eat my cunt, you dirty bastard”, or some other vulgar talk... but I haven’t had much success. Or at least not be offended when I tell them to spread their legs & show me their pretty little cunt.
Does anyone else have this issue? Does anyone else even care about it? Am I too rude/vulgar, and asking too much of a girl? I assume some girls would offer it as any other service or activity. Maybe I’m way out of line, but I don’t get that a girl will lick a strangers (or someone they don’t know very well) asshole for money, but get offended by even mild dirty talk.
I guess I’m wrong to enjoy some casual vulgar talk, even if it’s just for fun. Originally Posted by Exrider388
Not my thing, but imagine for something like this you might want to ask up front when making appt if they willing to do so. Think girls would be more likely to do this if they could prepare stuff in their head n it just becomes another part of their acting. Just springing it zi can see as outputting n perhaps scary/threatening to the provider
You hear all the vulgar language you can handle!!
lol...how about pulling the rubber off creaming them..might get some bondage shit going then lol
mmmm piss em off darning has always worked for me when I wanted some dirty talk Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
has worked for me
You hear all the vulgar language you can handle!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
LOL bet that would work
lol...how about pulling the rubber off creaming them..might get some bondage shit going then lol Originally Posted by Funtimes44
for me dos not work as well as it had in the pass
someday one I thinking of will learn not ta lube before condom on .

but as she gotten used ta be creamed, I bet not
The last time I heard great dirty talk was Extreme Alexis - absolutely the best and unsolicited she just did it. Unfortunately that was some years ago...
You hear all the vulgar language you can handle!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Lol. Best thing I read all week!
What an awesome thread!! Thanx guys.. I was gonna say gents but didn't fit topic.. Lmao !!
I love when a women I am fucking is talking dirty........but it has too be real not faked.