Little LolitaL91

Good news! Littlelolita91...Arianna...wil l be in Albany next weekend 19th and 20th. Got my reservation in!
Too bad she can't post the same information or it would be called an advertisement (not allowed!). I wonder if you can tell us what rate you are willing to pay and any available menu items you might like to share with a provider?? Your personal preference of course - I wouldn't want you to be accused of advertising such things for a provider!!

Thanks for the heads-up!!
I'd be willing to pay 300 per hour to the right provider who has a very open menu.
I would also expect rates to drop for longer appointments.
Good news! Littlelolita91...Arianna...wil l be in Albany next weekend 19th and 20th. Got my reservation in! Originally Posted by OldGuy59
mmmmm pimping to make sure she show and your time share time don't go up in smoke ???
just askin
Sorry if I upset you osd, but since my appointment to enjoy a beverage with Arianna next weekend is already set up, I have nothing to gain here. Just trying to provide a service for others in Albany who I know are fans to let them know she will be in town.
?????????