URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?26442-LATINA-MILF
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: medical center
Activities: bbbj, mish, ff
Hair Length and Color: brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: pictures are deceptive, she is large and in charge.
she claims shes gorgeous and uses her reviews to defend it, but most of you mongers are delusional and tend to say girls carry it well when theyre spiling at the seams like a busted can of biscuits
Recommendation: No
Somewhat a year on this site.
First posting.
Enough time to do your homework.
She already has a thread countering this review.
See you leave the date deliberately vague.
Why don't you tighten up the time frame.
*I* think if you do and she can prove she was else where, the light will really shine on the verity of review.
Ive seen her on several occasions she is wonderful and sexy and pretty. Great sex with her. Its guy most have been out of his mind. I spoke to her and the review he wrote is fabfricated.
She lost me at "Meaty piss flaps"
hmmmm. 2 reviews, both NO.

She was great beautiful lady great mouth bbbj
I ve always had concerns ......bout the back.
Close this already
Ive seen her on several occasions she is wonderful and sexy and pretty. Great sex with her. Its guy most have been out of his mind. I spoke to her and the review he wrote is fabfricated. Originally Posted by Cockster12
I seen her we had great time great BBBJ loevly lady
Wonderful lady. Seen her several times.
  • JRod2
  • 04-05-2020, 12:24 PM
IMHO based on a few pics (and there are few) yeah she spills at the seems. In other words, yeah she’s fat. We all know pics are allowed now. To really clear her name all she has to do is post a few body pics (face not necessary- well maybe it is ). Too many WKs still exist. I just happen to believe this Op even if he only has two reviews.

#QUARANTINEHASMEBORED
#ONLYPAYFORINSHAPELADIES
The fucken sow is fat...stop the lies!
I think she’s been referred to as the tortilla lady before . My experience with her was the worst ever ! Stay away ! I initially wrote an informative review and leaning on the verge of being extremely nice . I didn’t leave a no until she decided to publicly attempt to shame me and called my experience false . Even claimed I never saw her . When she couldn’t get review removed she then went an a mission to very inappropriately bash me . I didn’t care I need not to impress anyone ...... she’s a bitter old lady that plays a shell game to attract business . If she was just honest and put in her add what she is and what she looks like there are plenty of men that like that type of women . However if your looking for a nicely put toghther 40 year old lady ....... she’s not that person . I stand by his review , I couldn’t even stick around I left once bad went to disaster !