As a provider, what do YOU look for?

Just wondering.....what is it that you ladies are looking for from the man visiting you? Sure, I get it...generosity is important, but I'm sure there are other things that we can do to really make it an enjoyable time for everyone involved.
Just wondering.....what is it that you ladies are looking for from the man visiting you? Sure, I get it...generosity is important, but I'm sure there are other things that we can do to really make it an enjoyable time for everyone involved. Originally Posted by SooperLover
As you will learn, pay them money. Not much more than that.
Not just money but I would say, don't be rude, don't waste their time, be ready and don't make them wait, go thru whatever vetting or screening process they have. Maybe tip big and don't stay long lol.
As you will learn, pay them money. Not much more than that. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief

Call me a hopeless romantic....but even when the sex is all about an exchange of money, there still must be something that changes a visit from a John into something that she is looking forward to as much as "John"
well i am a sexaholic..i get off to getting off AND getting YOU off... so i look for a man who has an attitude for fun,friskiness and frivolity! and if he is a lil shy,let me make him blossom lol!!

but then again,i am a rare breed of woman...i come from texas so maybe its cause texas women are sassy!!!

and if he has a bald head,long hair or a beard thats just icing on my cake lol

oh and i luv chubby guys...but i would never kick any gentleman outta my bed,unless its to give him a bj in my bj chair!!! lol
I agree with Rooter. It’s more than just a perfunctory exchange of money for sex. Providers seem to appreciate kindness and some modicum of respect. And to Dallas’s point, energy, fun, friskiness, and I would add chemistry to that list.
I have been around for a long time. I have always treated the ladies with respect. At the end of the day they are just like an arcade game. You can play as much as you want to until the money runs out.
I'm sure they have their favorites however you are still a business transaction. Anything else is just wishful thinking on your part.
Sorry if I burst your bubble.
Respect & kindness
goes along way with me !
Money is easy to find but Respect is in low demand around these parts .
Not all money is good money .
I will never book with anyone who was disrespectful to me.
I also looks at reviews and if those are disrespectful I won't be booking with that member
Call me a hopeless romantic....but even when the sex is all about an exchange of money, there still must be something that changes a visit from a John into something that she is looking forward to as much as "John" Originally Posted by SooperLover
I didn't know chief was a lady hahaha ...
But you are spot on sir !
There's a big difference between a John and a client .
I enjoy connecting with those who enjoy the same ..
Probably why I've never offered B&G
oh but i do have some FAVES lol
connection and chemistry is another key but attitude trumps it all!!
oh but i do have some FAVES lol
connection and chemistry is another key but attitude trumps it all!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You got that right attitude is everything Dallas and that usually all starts with respect for each other.
I basically wanna be worshipped haha
Is that to much to ask for
You got that right attitude is everything Dallas and that usually all starts with respect for each other.
Is that to much to ask for Originally Posted by hot summer
I don't think that's too much to ask for, LOL
Yes it may be more. I love the ladies, but is also about $$$. I'm saying not to read to much into it.
Yes it may be more. I love the ladies, but is also about $$$. I'm saying not to read to much into it. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Yes Chief its our business so Ofcourse its about the money...
I don't know to many people who work for free.
But I wanna make money and enjoy what I do .
So boundaries on those who aren't respectful are a must!
And they keep me happy and healthy so I can provide the best experience i can offer.
Thank you OP for asking US ladies are opinions
Is that to much to ask for Originally Posted by hot summer
Something tells me you would be an easy one to worship!! I gotta get to Joplin!!