Happy Memorial Day!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say happy holidays. And for those of you who didnt know, I kinda cut my hair off, so I thought I'd sport my new do. Hope everyone has a great memorial day! (I didn't even know until yesterday lol)
ADDISON LYNN
XOXO
Like the hair. I need to visit before I move to Florida.
Well, what ru waitn for?
HAPPY HO-DAYS!
Love the Hair. Kind of a punk rock look. I would definitely be down to spend some quality time with you to make it a special memorial day!!!
Thanks kane. And if I know anything, it's that u prefer long blondes. Which I can make happen as well. Thank God for wigs!
I LOVE the haircut! I think it shows a little attitude.....and that's a good thing! You are a keeper!! Springfield is definitely on my list to visit soon! HMU is you ever head towards Waynesville
I LOVE the haircut! I think it shows a little attitude.....and that's a good thing! You are a keeper!! Springfield is definitely on my list to visit soon! HMU is you ever head towards Waynesville Originally Posted by SooperLover
She's worth the drive for you. Believe me !
woohooo sexy

we definately need to get together for some fun! soon!!

love the hair!! sexy!!!!!!!!!!

happy memorial day!
Dallas rain I'm coming for you! whatchall think of a of Dallas and Addison duo???
very nice indeed !
What's the possibility of that happening
Ladies it's your decision
Oh it's happening lol we just haven't decided who our first victim is going to be! Ain't that right Dallas
Keep me updated
I like it too. You are definitely a cutie!I'm glad I got to see you a few years back. Really enjoyed my visit!
Yeah it's definitely been way too long rooter. What, You don't come around this neck of the woods at all? I'd love to hang out as I recall we had a lot of fun lol.