Lady Lindsey is about to be proper fucked

Apparently Lindsey doesn't understand why his super citizen defense isn't keeping him off the list of people who have to testify in Georgia.

Sen. Lindsey Graham's ongoing efforts to quash a grand jury subpoena, saying his testimony is "essential" and could reveal more information about efforts by former President Donald Trump and his allies to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia.

3 strikes and now a last ditch appeal to the GA supreme court, but the writing is on the wall, a Lindsey will have to roll over on the "find me 11k votes" recording of Trump ...but why wouldn't he just go and tell what he knows or saw?

Lindsey must be afraid of something..

" Me and Trump had a great run"...

Maybe what he was referencing was a trip to Mickey D's or Pizza Hut, or perhaps an all-male review at one of Lindsay's favorite burlesque shows, but whatever the reason is he's an example of a synchophant that needs to be kicked the fuck out of Congress.
You are a TOTAL MORON and your posts are left wing insanity PERIOD!!

Unacceptable comments The Dr
Union-

If you like Lindsey, why not explain why Lindsey would not testify, if he is on the up and up?

Seems he got used by the past POTUS as a stooge to leverage the likes of Brad Raffensburger.
Leave Lindsey be. He's not The Annoying Orange. Not worth calling him names.

He's got plenty of cover to hide behind on the GA call and his testimony will be ultra limited.
... Good comment, HD ... Though I cannot wait for
the phone call in question to be heard by the public.
Then you'll surely hear just which votes Trump wanted found.

#### Salty