Date: 8/23/24
Name: Forever Pearl
Phone: 512-333-2853
Email Address: pearloverdiamonds@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P337461
City: KC
State: Missouri
Address: Westport/Plaza area
Activities: Double BBBJ/DT CIM w/snowball share between both girls, BLS/TUMA by both ladies, DFK , FIA/FIV, DATY on Pearl. RCG, Doggie with thumb in ass. There may be more, but it was all a blur with legs flying everywhere!
Hair Length and Color: Pearl-sandy blonde shoulder length
Sophi-black put up with a clip
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: On the physical background Sophi is Latino, Pearl is white. I should've listed a mix! lol Pearl-5 ft 3 130 lbs. average build nice tits, legs and ass. Tats with some piercings on her kitty.
Sophi- very sexy with sexy tats, great full lips, nipple piercings, about 5'4 125 lbs... great tits and ass!
Recommendation: Yes
Hey BD. In your opinion has the new wore off or is she to pricey for you KC guys
Hey BD. In your opinion has the new wore off or is she to pricey for you KC guys Originally Posted by CatMan4u
I dont know about new worn off with Pearl, she is alot of fun.
But I mean she has some alot of menu options for the fair going rate IMO.
Originally Posted by Lubeman
BigDeal i think shes a fair price for her looks and attitude i know Pearl has been popular i would love to e to experience her
Hey BD! Been away for a bit here & there, but great to see you posting an awesome fucking review (literally!). Great to see you doing well, my friend! Keep at it!
Good review BD and glad you had fun.
Wiz is right, if we're gone for awhile we're missed.
I'm looking forward to getting back to KC in Oct or Nov.
Good to see you're at it Wiz.
Originally Posted by BigDeal
I’ve noticed some clients are flinging around big stacks. In Temptations, someone booked the private vip for 3 hours. Remember, 1/2 hour is $200.

If you’re rich, why not, I suppose. But it is driving up prices