Long time no see!!!Just stopping by to say hello... so, HELLO!

Hello NM,
I saw when you retired, had seen you on P411 for some time. I could kick myself in the ass for not making that appointment!
Best,
S1
I was sooooo hoping this was one of those "I'm bored with civie life...will someone come play with me today" threads....
LOL! I do miss the good ol' days and a lot of you guys for sure, which is why I'm here being nosey reading the latest news. You might hear from me though, I learned never to say never...

XOXO and stay classy people! Muah!!!!

I was sooooo hoping this was one of those "I'm bored with civie life...will someone come play with me today" threads.... Originally Posted by TinMan
LOL! I do miss the good ol' days and a lot of you guys for sure, which is why I'm here being nosey reading the latest news. You might hear from me though, I learned never to say never...

XOXO and stay classy people! Muah!!!! Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
From a guy who is trying to say off this hobby, damn its hard to stay off, once you get taste. But didn't think Providers have the same issues
For me, Nina will always be the one that got away.
Oh, Nina!
Tell me there is a chance you'll be back!!!! PLEEEAAAAASSSSE??????
C'mon baby, don't tease us like this!
(Crap...what am I to do with this instant....uhhhhh....stiffy??)
Hello Lovely Nina,

Its great to hear from my favorite Hot Latina!
Hope you are well.

Oh yes, Happy belated Birthday!
Hello gorgeous! Like the others, I started getting excited hoping there was a return engagement, or an encore Farewell Tour! Hope all finds you doing well and very best wishes.
OMG why Have I never seen this woman before. Please tell me those pics are real?!!! She is retired??!! NOOO!!!
I'd love a chance to see you again.
Out of all the providers that I missed due to their retirement, Nina is the only one I kick myself over.

TM
Oh Nina!
You are gorgeous!

I wish I had the opportunity to meet you.

I hope you decide to return.
This time I will be the first in line!!!
As you can see, We ALL miss you Nina

Muahhhhhh,
CG
NINA. LOVELY NINA. You need to come out of retirement so those of us who didn't get a chance will stop kick ourselves in the butt.