PROVIDER REFRENCES

I have come accross some providers that say they either say they dont keep track of who they have seen or just flat out dont give refrences. I dont personaly understand why you wouldnt want to help the next girl out, we are all trying to be as safe as posibe. i certinly dont understand not keeping track of your apointments for alot of reasons. have any of you other ladies encountered a similar problem?
I have never minded helping out with references. I try my best to get back to the ASKER as quickly as possible.

I can honestly say that I don't remember having problems with references myself.

Good luck to you, missblue! Sorry you have had problems...
there are so many great women who don't ask for references that i won't see anyone who does. i don't have the time or patience to fuck around with that shit.
  • Nakia
  • 08-31-2012, 10:57 AM
I used to try that! But lost out some great clients because of that! I know what you! Plus some providers don't remember or just flat won't respond!

there are so many great women who don't ask for references that i won't see anyone who does. i don't have the time or patience to fuck around with that shit. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
While a good provider would remember a good hobbyist and provide a reference, I sure don't like the suggestion that she keeps detailed records just lying around. If she gets busted, could be a nice trail for LE to follow. Using the information, now LE can play the part of a provider and set up appointments.

One sweet little red head I used to see many years ago told me every night before she went to bed, her routine included erasing all of the information in her cellphone. No history at all.

Now if a lady is keeping the records clean, but seeing a high volume (don't ask me to define high volume) then she might not be able to give a reference. About the only way for her to keep track would be for someone she has seen multiple times and remembers or else she has to go back and see if he reviewed her.

And then you might want to do a search on "cock blocking" to hear a bit more on this subject.
I will give out the best reference that I can however I don't always remember physical details which is what they want to know. With that being said, if a lady has refused me a reference check in the past, shes on my shit list and I refuse to give out references to anyone on that list. If she couldn't give two damns about my safety, then she can kiss my spray tanned ass.
Tan lines, Alyssa, tan lines!
I always try to help as much as I can good luck miss blue and be safe
we all gotta do our part to keep each other safe

anytime a gal needs a ref,please call me! I will try my best to remember the important stuff!
While a good provider would remember a good hobbyist and provide a reference, I sure don't like the suggestion that she keeps detailed records just lying around. If she gets busted, could be a nice trail for LE to follow. Using the information, now LE can play the part of a provider and set up appointments.

One sweet little red head I used to see many years ago told me every night before she went to bed, her routine included erasing all of the information in her cellphone. No history at all.

Now if a lady is keeping the records clean, but seeing a high volume (don't ask me to define high volume) then she might not be able to give a reference. About the only way for her to keep track would be for someone she has seen multiple times and remembers or else she has to go back and see if he reviewed her.

And then you might want to do a search on "cock blocking" to hear a bit more on this subject. Originally Posted by tigercat

So how are the decent hobbiest that don't hobby that often supposed to get verified? I agree it is safer for the ladies but ladies we also need your help sometimes
thanks girls and guys, nice to know there are alot of helpful people out there
I have pm and contacted about 7 women for a reference since i been here with only one reference.....wtf? Really? I understand that their are a lot of providers and a lot of competition but us women should all stick together and keep one another safe. Due to lack of references might be the reason why the violence rate is high on this area ijs
So how are the decent hobbiest that don't hobby that often supposed to get verified? I agree it is safer for the ladies but ladies we also need your help sometimes Originally Posted by happyjack69
Exactly.

I haven't been able to hobby much over the past few years, and when I do I normally visit the same group of providers I've seen for years. But once in a while you want to try something new. I've managed to see a few well reviewed providers, but they just never seem to respond when they're asked for a reference.

They sure as hell remember me, and my cell number, when they're short on money though.
Exactly.

I haven't been able to hobby much over the past few years, and when I do I normally visit the same group of providers I've seen for years. But once in a while you want to try something new. I've managed to see a few well reviewed providers, but they just never seem to respond when they're asked for a reference.

They sure as hell remember me, and my cell number, when they're short on money though.
Originally Posted by Texas_Seeker
Now that is just crazy. I'd be keeping my money to myself too. Why on earth have you not been recommended for P411 yet if they're such reputable women?

Most of my clientele are men that would not call themselves hobbyists, but would like some company now and again. For them, it's all about perspective. They know if I'm comfortable, they're made just as comfortable. Because they're good people and mean me no harm, there's no fear of retribution or any misuse of the information they've entrusted to me. I know, essentially that there are no guarantees, but there are some ladies that are not out to hurt you.