need your thoughts on this

ok so i am for the most part a massage type guy. mostly L1 L2 . anyway i have been seeing a RMT for several months. at least once a week, all sesions have been legit, no sense that anything more is available . she is good at what she does and price is normal rate of around 60. so i dont mind. BUT i noticed something the last 2 sessions that made me wonder about a few things. first her massage room is very sparse with just table and shelf/desk for limited supplies. oil and and a few small towels for draping on the flip. last week there was baby wipes and tissues on the shelf. didnt think much about it at the time, waste basket was empty as well. then again this week the same thing and there were used baby wipes in the trash. i dont think she is cleaning anything with them, there is noting in the room.her table and headreast are covered with cloth . i just wonder if she is maybe she has moved up her menue to others. whats your thoughts / explanations.
Perhaps she is just using them to clean the oil/lotion from her hands.
She is behind in doing her laundry.
well the hand cleaning theory is ok except she never did that months before and she finishes up by saying she is going to wash her hands and walks out of the room.
I wish I had more experience with all this and something to offer, but reading through threads before about RMTs, have you gotten any other indications that more is available from her actions over the time you been seeing her?
I suspect she might be wiling to go L1. Can you get an erection during the massage and see how she reacts? Just go slow.
no hints to more ever. and yes erect and covers it with a towel when it starts pre cum shit
She probably has put out the wipes as a courtesy to her clients, maybe one of her other clients made the suggestion. I wouldn't think she has upgraded her menu. But next time you're there at beginning of session let her know you won't be coming back nearly as often as you have found an RMT with similar service & price but much closer to your home. If she values your business and is willing to play, she will give you L1 to keep you coming back.
yea dog i have thought of that as well
Maybe the wipes are for her clientele for after the legit massage.
once again i thought of that,, except she wears holster with oil and nothing in room, unless you dry hump your hand ha
Geez, you did not thinck of a thing. The wipes might be for her clients to wipe their hands after the massage. Many massages include the arms and hands, as well as feet.
Maybe extras
Just grab her ass as she is rubbing your back and then you will know whats up
None of us have a clue. We can not read her mind for you.

Torito