ISO info

When someone says they are looking for someone in the MidCities area exactly what cities are they talking about, Would you consider cities as NRH and Watagua to be consider in that area also. Just would like to know the area that covers.
thanks for any info
I think that for the most part the Mid Cities covers the cities between Ft Worth and Dallas. This would include HEB plus Arlington and Grand Prairie. I think of NRH and Watagua as North of Ft Worth.

Chipper
I think that the technical definition means that it'd be everything between Dallas and Fort Worth. That said, when I say "The Mid-Cities" most people automatically assume somewhere in the general vicinity of Hurst, Euless, and Bedford. Sometimes they'll include NRH, North Arlington, and parts of Grand Prairie.

Personally, if it's within a 15 minute drive of DFW airport I consider it part of the mid-cities.
Strictly speaking it is defined as Hurst, Euless and Bedford. Three towns down the 183/121 road between DFW airport and FW.

I wouldn't consider Arlington & Grand Prairie to be part of that local vernacular, but geographically - yeah - they're between downtown Dallas and downtown FW. So it's confusing.
Thanks for the info!
NRH is in amongst H, E, and B, but MTABSW is essentially correct. When people say "midcities" around here, they usually mean Hurst Euless and Bedford. Now, if you're thinking BP, then they include Arlington, Grand Prairie and Irving/LasColinas in that term too
Strictly speaking it is defined as Hurst, Euless and Bedford. Three towns down the 183/121 road between DFW airport and FW.

I wouldn't consider Arlington & Grand Prairie to be part of that local vernacular, but geographically - yeah - they're between downtown Dallas and downtown FW. So it's confusing. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Originally, when I30 was the Dallas Fort Worth Turnpike, the midcities included Irving, Grand Prairie, Arlington as well as HEB. Of course HEB was nothing but rural then.