Top three deal-makers

To accompany daty/o's thread on deal-breakers, I thought I'd start a companion thread, under the same general constraints as he outlined: "In the interest of good communication and without making it into a bitch session."

What are the top three deal-makers that help ensure that you'll be a repeat client?

Mine:
She makes me feel like she enjoyed spending time with me and doing things that she did to, for or with me.

She sends me an e-mail sometime after the visit, letting me know she'd like to see me again (there's a subtle way to do this, as well as the "rent is due, wanna cum see me" approach).

She takes an active approach to finding out what I like or am in the mood for, and responds appropriately.
A lady that makes an effort to discover what i like and then take the lead and show me a great time, (Lindsey Lacey is a pro at this)
Makes you feel welcome and is grateful for your attention
Will wear stockings and spiked heels and keep them on for the entire visit

The last one is puerile I know but the heart wants what it wants!
1. Instant responses (Text/PM).
2. Indication of IOP/GFE type in communication prior to session, real or not.
3. Attention to me while in session and not other things.
4. Treating me like king i.e. cleanup etc. ( Asian girls are best at it).
1. A women who not only takes charge, but also communicates what she enjoys as well. I'm also a "giver", so I'd like to leaving knowing that both of us enjoyed the session.

2. Wear something sexy. Don't open the door in sweat pants and an over sized t-shirt! If you don't care about your physical appearance then you probably don't care about the time we are about to spend together.

3. Don't be impersonal! I like having a good conversation before or after our session. I understand this can be a challenge because some hobbyist tend to use this time to open up about personal shit, but I don't want to leave feeling like I screwed a robot....

Shrug
offering snacks at incall, bonus points for fried chicken

emails or pms lying about how excited she is for my upcoming visit

asking if one 12 pack of condoms will be enough
1. Gorgeous lady (photos a must)
2. BBBJ's several times noted in reviews (Multi-pops is the same, but better if BBBJ is specifically noted)
3. Lingerie is a must.
1. bbbjcim
2. bbbjcim
3. bbbjcim
not necessarily in that order.
Good idea, SL. While my list would normally be things you would know about her BEFORE you ever meet her, I'll answer your question as I understand it; things about her that would warrant a repeat.

1. open menu/all inclusive
2. always makes you feel that you are special to her
3. understands discretion, but makes an effort to stay in touch
- Someone that takes the time to read your p411 profile for your likes/dislikes

- Fun personality...make the session fun and interesting and I'll be back.

- BBBJCIM
  • Caleb
  • 09-02-2012, 08:14 PM
1. Builds the fantasy before we even meet. Communicates that she is excited about our time together.

2. Passion from the moment I walk through the door to the text/email after I have left. Rock my world BCD with whatever is on your menu - be comfortable and do it really well.

3. If we've met, you've done 1&2, and you still want to see me again, all you have to do is ask. I'll be flattered that you remember who I am.
1. Flirty texts with HOTT pics.
2. Revealing real-world info about herself because she knows she can trust you.
3. That beautiful smile when she opens the door that says "I am so fucking happy you're here."
4. The CIM...yep.

The fried chicken...well, damn...that's going way beyond the call of duty. Special.
My top 3 are all acting skills.
1. She's so happy to see me she can't wait to get both our clothes off as soon as the door is closed.
2. She loves my brand of DATY.
3. She can't wait to see me again.

Oh, and it does help if she is drop-dead-hottt.
Good thread!
1) excellent TCB (before and after)
2) IoP
3) GFE
1. Instant responses (Email/PM).
2. Indication of IOP/GFE type in communication prior to session, real or not.
3. Attention to me while in session and not other things.
4. Treating me like king i.e. cleanup etc. ( Asian girls are best at it). Originally Posted by Incognito44
5. She lists all her activities at the bottom of her P411 profile and are accurate.
6. She takes the time to read my BIO on P411 and prepares accordingly.
7. She ALWAYS has a clean incall with candles & music.

CG
1. Tips.
2. DATO.
3. Premature ejaculator.