PROBLEM WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

https://100percentfedup.com/the-prob...e-5-years-old/

theres more after this cartoon in the link.

FUCK Illegal immigrants!!! Pay your share!!!
Deport them to Californication. Brown and Pelosi need them.
Great post Dilbert.

Now we just need Professor StandingStupid to say that this is racist and that will be the end of the argument LOL.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2018, 08:07 AM
Except that illegal use fake SS numbers and pay into something they will never draw a dime out of.

Do you think contractors pay on a mass scale cash? That would mean that expense could not ne expensed.

I can tell when people clueless of this subject are just parroting fake cartoons.

Google is your friend dilbert. On a state level illegal immigrants are a negative as far as services vs what they pay but on the national level they are a plus.

You really need to brish up on the subject.
  • jma9
  • 01-24-2018, 08:14 AM
Except that illegal use fake SS numbers and pay into something they will never draw a dime out of.

Do you think contractors pay on a mass scale cash? That would mean that expense could not ne expensed.

I can tell when people clueless of this subject are just parroting fake cartoons.

Google is your friend dilbert. On a state level illegal immigrants are a negative as far as services vs what they pay but on the national level they are a plus.

You really need to brish up on the subject. Originally Posted by WTF
They use fake SS numbers to fill out W9s, the contractors 1099 the SS number and the illegal never pays taxes. I see this shit all the time.

You're wrong...
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2018, 08:51 AM
They use fake SS numbers to fill out W9s, the contractors 1099 the SS number and the illegal never pays taxes. I see this shit all the time.

You're wrong... Originally Posted by jma9
We can actually both be right. Do you think no illegal immigrants pay into SS with fake #'s.

https://www.cato.org/blog/heritages-...ation-analysis
http://budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu...states-economy
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2018, 10:37 AM
May 7, 2013 9:54AM
Heritage’s Flawed Immigration Analysis

By Alex Nowrasteh
Share In the Washington Post today, Jim DeMint and Robert Rector of the Heritage Foundation invoke the free-market pantheon in arguing their anti-immigration stance: “The economist Milton Friedman warned that the United States cannot have open borders and an extensive welfare state.”
They’re halfway right about that. What Friedman actually said was that immigration is “a good thing for the United States…so long as it’s illegal.” He meant that open immigration is highly beneficial to the economy, provided those productive but inexpensive laborers do not have access to welfare. Friedman later wrote that, “There is no doubt that free and open immigration is the right policy in a libertarian state.” Friedman’s problem was with the welfare state, not immigration
LOVED that cartoon Dilbert! Consider it yoinked!
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2018, 03:26 PM
LOVED that cartoon Dilbert! Consider it yoinked! Originally Posted by garhkal
Dilbert might as well post a cartoon of him having a 10 inch pecker....be about as believable!

Plus he could take a pic and bookmark it
I can tell when people clueless of this subject are just parroting fake cartoons. Originally Posted by WTF

Thank you.

Raaaancooor?

You really need to brish up on the subject. Originally Posted by WTF
These Trump people don't have a fucking clue. They mow their own lawns, never stay in hotels, never eat in restaurants, never build anything. Yeah right

Ill hire an illegal over a Trump deplorable any-day of the week. The day to day whining and complaining of the Anti American Trump Traitors wouldn't be worth any amount of money
Dilbert is saying what civil rights icon Barbra Jordan knew twenty two years ago...........today's "black leadership" has hoodwinked the black community. They are getting screwed by massive legal and illegal immigration.

Until Mr. J.J. Johnson, owner of the construction firm that employs Juan Illegal does hard time, just keep spinning your wheels boys.
https://100percentfedup.com/the-prob...e-5-years-old/

theres more after this cartoon in the link.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
10 "likes" for Dilbert! and I would like to add...