Odumbo picture withheld from American public for 13 years

(The Daily Mail)

Now where is this cock-sucker's college transcripts ... college applications ... and his fucking grades!
And the real birth certificate.
Obama and his wife are both DISBARRED LAWYERS.

Guess what for: lying.

Look it up, it’s TRUE!!!

Look it up, it’s TRUE!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
when were they disbarred?

(The Daily Mail)

Now where is this cock-sucker's college transcripts ... college applications ... and his fucking grades!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
had this picture came out in 2009, it would have affected his election chances. very likely, Hillary would have been the nominee, not obama. I'm surprised that she didn't know about that meeting.

Look it up, it’s TRUE!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
They had their law licenses simply lapse.

BTW, there was supposedly a speech Obama made that was put under wraps that would have ruined his chances of being President. It was allegedly very anti-Israel. Only one journalist had a copy and would not release it. Did it ever get released?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...khalidi-video/
And this is just the first year ....

... then next 8 years will be highly informative.

Year One
Obaminable is a fraud.
Obaminable's policies were a failure.
Obaminable's FBI colluded with the Russians.
Obaminable's FBI fabricated HillariousNoMore's "innocence."
Obamniable's alleged economic growth was based on borrowed money.
Obaminable trashed the military.
Obaminable was the World's bitch.
Obaminable is a joke.
https://247sports.com/college/usc/Bo...cense-14201180

They surrendered them before being disbarred for lying.... which is the same thing. DISBARRED!!!! FIRED!!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE LYING TRASH!!!!

They are no longer attorneys....PERIOD!!!!!

I stand corrected, they surrendered them before being disbarred for lying.... which is the same thing. DISBARRED!!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
Actually, it's not. It appears the Obaminables DID NOT "Voluntarily Surrendered" their licenses, but both placed themselves on "Voluntary Inactive" status, which means they can re-activate their licenses to practice law (and most likely seek reciprocity with another state attorney licensing board/agency to practice law in that state).

https://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lawlicenses.asp

Michelle Obama did not “voluntarily surrender” her law license; she requested that her license be placed on “inactive” status. The difference is crucial: a lawyer who has surrendered his law license has given it up and therefore no longer has a license; a lawyer who has gone on inactive status still holds a valid law license but is not currently engaged in any professional activities that require it to be active.
Barack Obama did not “surrender” his law license. Like Michelle, Barack Obama had no need for an active law license for the work in which he was engaged, so in February 2007 (after announcing his candidacy for the presidency) he chose to have his law license placed on “voluntarily inactive” status, and after becoming president he opted to change his status to “voluntarily retired.” Neither of the Obamas was irrevocably stripped of a law license through the action of “surrendering” them.

James Grogan, deputy administrator and chief counsel for the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois, affirmed that the Obamas were “never the subject of any public disciplinary proceedings,” and the Illinois State Bar Association continues to list Barack and Michelle Obama as Honorary Members of that organization.
So, they used a loophole to save their asses... for lying... shows their character!!!
So, they used a loophole to save their asses... for lying... shows their character!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
No, not that either.

https://www.zeekbeek.com/ISBA/Search...bama&region=IL

I repeat what I posted:

James Grogan, deputy administrator and chief counsel for the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois, affirmed that the Obamas were “never the subject of any public disciplinary proceedings,” and the Illinois State Bar Association continues to list Barack and Michelle Obama as Honorary Members of that organization.
As much as those two disgust me as human beings, I believe it is appropriate to disclose the TRUTH about them as opposed to making up shit or erroneously assuming shit like they and their Anti-Trump worshipers do about others!

It's sufficient that photographic evidence exists proving he colludes and socializes with KNOWN RACISTS.

They surrendered them before being disbarred for lying.... which is the same thing. DISBARRED!!!! FIRED!!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE LYING TRASH!!!!

They are no longer attorneys....PERIOD!!!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
They never really were. Obama became a law “professor “. Michelle got an affirmative action type law position.
They never really were. Obama became a law “professor “. Michelle got an affirmative action type law position. Originally Posted by bambino
He actually practiced law for awhile and his "professor" position was as a part-time adjunct instructor. "Professor" status was the same as labeling him a "community organizer" ... all fluff.

Although he claims some "practice" status is contribution wasn't much more than assisting with existing cases and what amounts to carrying a "real lawyer's" brief case. He had pretty much "desk duty"!

"Mushette" reportedly was an associate attorney with a firm doing business law ("corporate") and then went into public service for the Mayor's office and in city affairs, but maintained her license.

If he and she had law licenses (which they did and do) they can call themselves "attorneys" ... or "lawyers," because they were and are (just not when their licenses were inactive).

Needless to say their respective legal careers were not "remarkable" and his ignorance (or intentional disregard for the law) of the law was demonstrated during his occupancy of the People's House! She apparently didn't know any better to give him guidance.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2018, 06:55 AM
Do you fuckers think Obama is still President?
Do you fuckers think Obama is still President? Originally Posted by WTF
No, but he does! Would you straighten him out?

And I don't mean his dick. I'm meaning his fake belief.

Sorry to disappoint you.