Another Broken Promise, The Beginning Of The Trump Recession And A Failed Economy!

Trumps tax scam was a unnecessary stimulus package that in the short term caused the stock market to rise but in the long term created the unnecessary trillion dollar increase in our national debt. This will lead to a recession.

The lying republicans promised enough growth to cover the losses of revenue but just as the democrats said, they were lying. The wealthy got richer and the rest of the country got poorer and will suffer another republican created recession.

You uneducated deplorable suckers voted for this mess!

If you were educated and attended my classes you would know this but all you do is watch Fox News.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fai...200250906.html
Trumps tax scam was a unnecessary stimulus package .... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
How would you know?
I finally figured out how StandinShitty comes up with these idiotic posts:
Trumps tax scam was a unnecessary stimulus package that in the short term caused the stock market to rise but in the long term created the unnecessary trillion dollar increase in our national debt. This will lead to a recession.

The lying republicans promised enough growth to cover the losses of revenue but just as the democrats said, they were lying. The wealthy got richer and the rest of the country got poorer and will suffer another republican created recession.

You uneducated deplorable suckers voted for this mess!

If you were educated and attended my classes you would know this but all you do is watch Fox News.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fai...200250906.html Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Dude if you get any dumber you'll have to be hospitalized. It's a good thing you aren't in a position of any authority.

Jim
Dude if you get any dumber you'll have to be hospitalized. It's a good thing you aren't in a position of any authority.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Is being on bottom (face down) a "position of authority"?
How would you know? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Exactly. A halfassed polisci prof knows the economy better than the bankers and economists? Not likely.
Is being on bottom (face down) a "position of authority"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Maybe in the Homosexual underworld it is, which is where that twink spends a good bit of his time when he's not posting his bullshit in this forum, lol.

Jim
I post a serious comment about the Economy with a link proving the post and all any of you can do is hurl insults! Typical uneducated deplorable reactions! If you know nothing how can you be expected to say something half educated.

Your a bunch of human rabbits living in a false reality.
StandInShit eating another shit sandwich courtesy of President Trump.

Enjoy!
I post a serious comment about the Economy with a link proving the post and all any of you can do is hurl insults! Typical uneducated deplorable reactions! If you know nothing how can you be expected to say something half educated.

Your a bunch of human rabbits living in a false reality.
Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The source of your article via Yahoo, Standing Stupid, is Newsweek, Standing Stupid. Newsweek actually published an article last week that claimed hildebeest still has a path to the White House, Standing Stupid. Newsweek has long ago ceased to be a source of "serious" or credible news, Standing Stupid.

Your a bunch of human rabbits living in a false reality. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
That's your gig bitch that's why you're not taken serious.

Jim
A halfassed polisci prof knows the economy better than the bankers and economists? Not likely. Originally Posted by pyramider
He's not a professor of anything. Ask him where he earned his imaginary degree and what topic he chose for his imaginary dissertation. He's a fraud and an immature little troll. He knows nothing about politics, even less about economics.
  • R.M.
  • 01-28-2018, 04:12 AM
Smells like the Barry Obama scams.
Maybe in the Homosexual underworld it is, which is where that twink spends a good bit of his time when he's not posting his bullshit in this forum, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Have I told you lately that you’re a fucking RETARD?