Trump Has Hurt Foreign tourism costing USA billions of dollars and thousands of jobs!

One of the biggest influences on our economy is money spent in the USA by visitors from other countries. Because of Trumps white nationalist Nazi rhetoric people from other countries are afraid to travel here. This has cost billions in revenue and a loss of over 40,000 jobs to date.

Trump is killing the economy in multiple ways and we all will pay the price!
One of the biggest influences on our economy is money spent in the USA by visitors from other countries. Because of Trumps white nationalist Nazi rhetoric people from other countries are afraid to travel here. This has cost billions in revenue and a loss of over 40,000 jobs to date.

Trump is killing the economy in multiple ways and we all will pay the price! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Spam

Until you can site a reliable source, I am very skeptical of your post.
He sometimes has "sources" but they're rarely reliable or reputable .....
Until you can site a reliable source, I am very skeptical of your post. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I never lie so you never have to doubt what I say,

http://time.com/money/4949570/trump-...ne-us-economy/
You shouldn't rely on fake news for your sources.

International travel to the US has been in decline since 2015. Guess which jackass was President then?

A stronger dollar generally leads to a decline in travel to the US.

https://skift.com/2016/02/03/interna...rows-stronger/
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2018, 08:21 PM
You shouldn't rely on fake news for your sources.

International travel to the US has been in decline since 2015. Guess which jackass was President then?

A stronger dollar generally leads to a decline in travel to the US.

https://skift.com/2016/02/03/interna...rows-stronger/ Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
Correct and the dollar is sliding....if it continues to do so, tourism to this country will increase.
I never lie so you never have to doubt what I say,.... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Most deranged, psychopaths agree with you.
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2018, 08:16 AM
Most deranged, psychopaths agree with you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Most Klansmen agree with you...so what's your point?

Most Klansmen agree with you...so what's your point?

Originally Posted by WTF
There are hundreds of millions of those nut jobs in the black robe, only several thousand of those nut jobs in the white one.
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2018, 09:17 AM
There are hundreds of millions of those nut jobs in the black robe, only several thousand of those nut jobs in the white one. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yea but all the one's in white are in this country!
I never lie so you never have to doubt what I say,

http://time.com/money/4949570/trump-...ne-us-economy/ Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're too delusional to know you're lying, lol.

Jim
Correct and the dollar is sliding....if it continues to do so, tourism to this country will increase. Originally Posted by WTF
No you dimwit tourism is down because foreign citizens are afraid to travel to the USA because of Trumps hate policies to anyone not white. The same way Jews were not vacationing in Germany during the Hitler reign.
No you dimwit tourism is down because foreign citizens are afraid to travel to the USA because of Trumps hate policies to anyone not white. The same way Jews were not vacationing in Germany during the Hitler reign. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
As usual you just make up stupid shit and expect everyone to take your word for it. Nice try, but nobody does. Most foreign tourism to America comes from Europe. Most of Europeans are Caucasian. Most non whites from other countries don't come here as tourists but rather undocumented aliens. So if they are afraid to come here because of Trump it's because Trump's policies are working against undocumented foreigners who are not visiting the country for leisure.

Jim
No you dimwit ... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Calling WTF a "dimwit" is a bright spot in your struggle for relevancy and integrity. Your excuse of mental defect is gone, or at least evaporating.