Hey Steve Wynn, Me Too!!

I thought what happened in Vegas, stayed in Vegas. Maybe not.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/26/b...ct-claims.html
I thought what happened in Vegas, stayed in Vegas. Maybe not.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/26/b...ct-claims.html Originally Posted by bambino
good time to buy wynn stock????
Buds!

Buds!

Originally Posted by bamscram
They probably are. So what? You might not have fucked a hooker. Don’t be judgmental.
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2018, 08:15 PM
They probably are. So what? You might not have fucked a hooker. Don’t be judgmental. Originally Posted by bambino

The MeToo crowd should be giving these guys a trophy....one paid 130k and the other 7.5 million if the reports are to be believed!
Wynn got some of that 7.5 million from me.
I read a book about Wynn and there were a few pages dedicated tho how he would try out the new cocktail waitresses and dealers.

This book is several years old, but it's always been a 'secret' in Vegas how big of a horndog he was.
It's no secret. One of my brothers in Vegas was banging one of Steve Wynn's mistresses. He said she said he set up her up real good. Had her tucked away in a BnB he bought her.
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2018, 08:13 AM
These girls are basically high priced sex workers

If they were working at some SPA in Houston making money, the MeToo movement would say they are trafficked.

I'm actually glad the rich are starting to have to put up with this nonsense.

Maybe they will just legalize prostitution and start calling things wtf they are. So girl trying to make a buck how she sees fit.
They probably are. So what? You might not have fucked a hooker. Don’t be judgmental. Originally Posted by bambino

Trump appointed him dpshit. He was pressuring employees for sex dipshit.
Trump appointed him dpshit. He was pressuring employees for sex dipshit. Originally Posted by bamscram
They were once rivals too dipshit. Wynn says he never abused women dipshit. At this point, it’s who do you believe dipshit.
I believe Wynn’s accusers. Dipshit.
They were once rivals too dipshit. Wynn says he never abused women dipshit. At this point, it’s who do you believe dipshit. Originally Posted by bambino
He has done the same thing Trump, Clinton and Weinstein did he just pays off better.
Go kiss his ass some more dipshit, maybe he will reward you.
I believe Wynn’s accusers. Dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So what. Dipshit.
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2018, 01:11 PM
He has done the same thing Trump, Clinton and Weinstein did he just pays off better.
Go kiss his ass some more dipshit, maybe he will reward you. Originally Posted by bamscram
Weinstein got some of those gals great movie parts!