The End Is Near, Trumps Final Curtain Call, Adios Trumpo Your Fired!

This article is a bit long so some of you deplorables may have a hard time making it to the end, take a few days if you need to but read it, it’s written by a good friend of mine who knows what he speaks of. Our system of justice is churning and soon it will run its course.

Ironic that making America great again means ridding it of Donald Trump.

https://www.salon.com/2018/01/27/def...it-even-trump/
next time you chit chat with your "good friend", tell him he's lucky that his granddad's not around to see his treasonous work. General Lucian King Truscott Jr. would pull out his service revolver and pop a cap in this punk's head.

bahahhahaaaaaaaaaa
  • R.M.
  • 01-28-2018, 01:50 PM
This article is a bit long so some of you deplorables may have a hard time making it to the end, take a few days if you need to but read it, it’s written by a good friend of mine who knows what he speaks of. Our system of justice is churning and soon it will run its course.

Ironic that making America great again means ridding it of Donald Trump.

https://www.salon.com/2018/01/27/def...it-even-trump/ Originally Posted by StandinStraight
From what I gather the economy is kicking. Where is all this anger coming from?
Take my bet or STFU StandinShit.

Moderators, please merge StandInShit's threads.
Take my bet or STFU StandinShit.

Moderators, please merge StandInShit's threads. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I told you I will take the bet if the timetable is trump will be impeached before the end of his term. The reason being their is so much corruption in the Trump administration that the Mueller investigation may not even be over before the end of this year.
... it’s written by a good friend of mine who knows what he speaks of. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Is he your friend because his Facebook page is called The Rabbit Hole?

https://www.facebook.com/LucianKTruscottIV/

What exactly do your rabbit experiments consist of? Is the ASPCA aware of your research?
Lame. It's been ongoing for a year. I'll even let the bet "roll" for you. Check the thread in a couple of hours for revised terms especially for you.
The corruption in the Trump administration is all of the people that are left over from the Obama administration. Just take a look at the DOJ, the FBI, and the IRS and you will find the corruption.

StandinShit needs to take some remedial English before attending her next class. Look up "Your" and the contraction, you're. It makes you look extremely uneducated and that, god forbid, would make you one of the DEPLORABLES!!!!!!!
...and that, god forbid, would make you one of the DEPLORABLES!!!!!!! Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He's not welcome.
Trumps ass will be cooked and fried and thorwn to the dogs on the street in washington ZILLE TIME
Trumps ass will be cooked and fried and thorwn to the dogs on the street in washington ZILLE TIME Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
You lib-retards will choke and croak on the fruit of the poison tree, shit chaser. "Orange is the new black", shit chaser, and Odumbo's people will soon be lounging in style at the Gray Bar Inn, shit chaser.
You lib-retards will choke and croak on the fruit of the poison tree, shit chaser. "Orange is the new black", shit chaser, and Odumbo's people will soon be lounging in style at the Gray Bar Inn, shit chaser. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dude are you aware that when you talk you make no sense ? It’s like you’re talking your own language.
Dude are you aware that when you talk you make no sense ? It’s like you’re talking your own language. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Somebody get Standing Stupid a catcher's mitt ... everything goes over his tiny, pointed little head. Standing Stupid is too stupid to realize that any so-called "crimes" predicated on bogus charges stemming from the Steele Dossier will be tossed out of the court as "fruit of the poison tree" -- inadmissible.