McCabe is... McGone

One moe Demoturd is outttty... lol

Drain dat swamp bitches..

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...g-down-n842176
He'd probably rather leave in a business suit than a jump suit.

The little fish are going to scurry in a hurry ...

... it's getting "Let's make a deal" time.

The wagons are circling around HillariousNoMore!These knuckleheads were told she was going to win and they were currying favor to assure their role in her alleged victory. They are all getting flattened by the bus while she just gains weight and runs her mouth. They've been dropped in the grease they heated up themselves and they will not go quietly.
This is a great start, however in a corner of the swamp lies a few (supposedly) GOP swamp rats.

Two of the (supposedly) GOP swamp rats live in Arizona, one a crazy old man and one is an out and out flake.
howard kurtz:

Andrew McCabe, who is abruptly stepping down today as the FBI's deputy director, has been the target of criticism by President Trump. But he was also involved in an incident with the White House early last year that raised questions about whether he and the bureau were trying to damage the president.

In an excerpt from my new book "Media Madness: Donald Trump, The Press and the War Over the Truth," I describe events that unfolded last year, beginning with a conversation between McCabe and the then-White House chief of staff:
Reince Priebus was chairing a 7:30 a.m. intelligence meeting when one of the participants, Andrew McCabe, asked to speak to him privately.

McCabe, the deputy FBI director, closed the door and told Priebus: “We want you to know that everything in this New York Times story is bull--.”
The Times had quoted unnamed sources in reporting that Trump campaign aides and associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials. CNN had carried a similar report.
Priebus pointed to the three televisions on his office wall: “Here’s my problem, they’re going 24/7. Can the FBI say what you just told me?”

McCabe said he would have to check. Priebus thought he might come out of this a freaking hero.
A few hours later, McCabe told him the bureau couldn’t start the practice of commenting on newspaper stories or it would never end.
“Give me a break,” Priebus said. “I’m getting crushed all over the place, and you won’t say publicly what you told me privately?”
James Comey called later. “We really can’t do anything about it,” the FBI director told him. But Comey said he’d be willing to tell the Senate Intelligence Committee that the charges were bogus; he was sure its members would repeat that for the cameras.
Now, a week later, CNN was airing a breaking news story naming Priebus. According to “multiple U.S. officials,” the network said, “the FBI rejected a White House request to publicly knock down media reports about communications between Donald Trump’s associates and Russians known to U.S. intelligence.”
Priebus was stunned by the implication that he was pressuring law enforcement. Had he been set up? Why was the FBI leaking this information when one of its top officials had initiated the conversation?
Comey assured Priebus that afternoon that he hadn’t done anything wrong, but the story reverberated for days. “Is Reince Priebus Lying About the FBI?” Slate asked. “Reince Priebus Should Resign,” a Boston Globe columnist demanded. The damage was done.
GOOD.. Another rat bights the dust.
I been telling ya it's coming.
How many cell phones at the FBI have suddenly broken, I wonder.
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2018, 03:26 PM

Two of the (supposedly) GOP swamp rats live in Arizona, one a crazy old man and one is an out and out flake. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Trumpers are down to denigrating war vets!
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2018, 03:27 PM
I been telling ya it's coming.
How many cell phones at the FBI have suddenly broken, I wonder. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Maybe they left them at their last Secret Society meeting!

Trump's SS to the rescue...

From now on our FBI Agents will have to take a loyalty pledge to Trump!

Trumpers are down to denigrating war vets! Originally Posted by WTF
Only those who denigrate their CIC.
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2018, 04:47 PM
Only those who denigrate their CIC. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Actually that is a lie. Trumpers well denigrating McCain even before Trump's election and or nomination.

and you Trumpers had no problem denigrating the last CIC while he was in office.

Much hypocrisy around here...
Maybe they left them at their last Secret Society meeting!

Trump's SS to the rescue...

From now on our FBI Agents will have to take a loyalty pledge to Trump! Originally Posted by WTF

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yeah, she didn’t see her shadow, she passed out on it.
McCabe may have stepped down but he is not out of govt. until april 2018 when he qualifies for his retirement pension.
Actually that is a lie. Trumpers well denigrating McCain even before Trump's election and or nomination. Originally Posted by WTF
Absolutely not. It's not a secret I'm a big supporter of President Trump, however I was deeply offended by what he said about McCain. McCain since then has put his personal feelings against the CIC. Like Cruz, he should've just moved on, but he carried a grudge. I can't say that I would've done different.

Now things have gotten worse, President Trump now has lowlifes making disparaging remarks against his 11 years old son. So which is worse?
Absolutely not. It's not a secret I'm a big supporter of President Trump, however I was deeply offended by what he said about McCain. McCain since then has put his personal feelings against the CIC. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
If what Trump said was "so important" he would not be President.

Some small, narrow minded dipshits want to continually make an issue of statements Trump has made that were ignored or forgiven by the voters in this country (or who agreed with what he said).

For an anti-military poster like WTF to mention it as a criticism is hypocritical at best. The FACT of the matter is: every person who wore a military uniform is not a "hero" and I respect McCain for what he endured as a human being, and he apparently did so with honor and respect for this country and those who were still fighting for this country. But many men and women have done so in the same vein, and I doubt they consider themselves to be "heroes"! In fact the word has gotten watered down as the years move on and one person after another wraps themselves in the flag and benefit from the pro-military attitude that has again engulfed our society. Which even more so puts a "point" on what Trump said as it was heard by the voters who elected him.

People in this country also bitch about Trump eating cheeseburgers!

I'm in no way comparing the two people, but this person was also a "prisoner of war" ... is he a "hero" simply because he wore a uniform and was a "prisoner of war" ....

Or would WTF rather dicuss ... Trump vs. McCain ....

or the OP: McCabe?