Encounter: Sami is built for speed

Date: 7/24/18
Name: Sami
Phone: Contacted through Twitter DM
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: Twitter.com/sami90567184
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: East side private residence near Sticky Lips. Yes that house.
Hair Length and Color: Medium length brown with a red tint that she had up in a ponytail.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: What a killer body. Everything is young and tight. She’s probably 5’8” and maybe #120. Her boobs are magnificent and real. They defy gravity. She is super cute!
Recommendation: Yes
She is a hottie!!!!
disgustin ol creeper

...thanks ...fer sharin!
  • senac
  • 07-24-2018, 12:17 PM
Is twitter only way to reach her?
  • senac
  • 07-25-2018, 05:58 AM
https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=49773 Originally Posted by lilylivered
Thanks...tiried the # no response. Oh well
Damn she's cute. Donation may be a little much for me, but maybe.... just maybe.
Are we allowed to ask/say what the donation is?
That can be put in the body of the ROS.
OR...You can PM the OP....
Just broke off a date upon finding out expectation and what was available. Very professional, understanding and polite. I wish her the best. Might just be the hottest I have seen locally, but I would feel like a kid at a pricey 5 star restaurant being told I could not go to the dessert bar. Just not enough inhibition for me given the expectations, but you have to respect principles and safety first. She will not hurt for clientele. It will be interesting to see how her brand takes off.
It will be interesting to see how her brand takes off. Originally Posted by Robgravez
her brand ...be sellin cunt an it aints ...gonna take offs it done gonna gets ...blown outs
Just not enough inhibition for me Originally Posted by Robgravez
Not screened heavily enough? Whew
Just broke off a date upon finding out expectation and what was available. Very professional, understanding and polite. I wish her the best. Might just be the hottest I have seen locally, but I would feel like a kid at a pricey 5 star restaurant being told I could not go to the dessert bar. Just not enough inhibition for me given the expectations, but you have to respect principles and safety first. She will not hurt for clientele. It will be interesting to see how her brand takes off. Originally Posted by Robgravez
exact same for me. drove from buffalo really could only afford qs got to sticky lips got run around for 2 hrs while she blamed angelt for not being around then after exchanging 5 or 6 texts she blamed the missed appointmen on not seeing my texts. afterwards said she got her period didnt want to do some thing gross.

so she agrees to makeup date half hour for qs price except no dfk, no daty, cbj. i say ok really want to see that body than i say fuck it gonna spend good dollars and not do this not do that. hell i will see sindi or naughty nikki and know ill have a great time.
Exactly, I don't think it would be much fun to take a Ferrari on a test drive and keep it under the speed limit.