Oak-La-Home-A Question....

Have been inactive for a couple of years but have visited a few ladies recently and on a couple of occasions after things have progressed they expect me to produce protection stating they just assumed I would bring something.
This has never happened to me in the past and the ladies were always prepared and always produced it without question or conversation about it
Is there a new expectation that this is your responsibility?
I understand that this might be good future practice no matter what but I had always assumed the lady you were meeting would be prepared.

Thoughts? Ideas? Discuss among yourselves!........
ALWAYS take your own. But be prepared to use hers if she prefers.
I always bring a couple just in case. Also you’ll earn style points if it’s non-latex (some providers are allergic to latex).
I have never brought my own. The assumption is that the provider should always provide their own.
ALWAYS bring your own protection. Protect yourself first.
I started taking my own just because I don't like the cheap ones most girls have available.
Same I take a few with me no matter what
A fine lady explained this to me a long time ago... "I trust what I brought, so I do not have to trust what you brought." God help you if you chose to argue that with that particular lady!

Zont's definition of an incall... she knows where the gun is.