Meanwhile, Elon Musk is backing Trump!

That’s some big bucks right there

https://t.me/c/1428896786/853883
A wacko backing a wacko
A wacko backing a wacko Originally Posted by winn dixie
Are you stalking me? My posts don’t even dry before you post. I would say a genius backing a genius. Biden’s money is drying up. Trumps is rolling in.
Elon is an eccentric nut.
Trumpf is just plain nuts.
One is a genius the other a felon
Elon pledges $45 million a month to a new pro-Trump Super PAC!

Amidst the chaos over the last couple days, Elon has fully come out of the MAGA closet. He’s all aboard now.

The money is not what’s important. It’s influence. The most influential man on Earth is all-in on Trump.
Elon pledges $45 million a month to a new pro-Trump Super PAC!

Amidst the chaos over the last couple days, Elon has fully come out of the MAGA closet. He’s all aboard now.

The money is not what’s important. It’s influence. The most influential man on Earth is all-in on Trump. Originally Posted by bambino
As I process the impact and support Elon Musk’s contribution will make on the Republican Presidential Campaign……..

Listen to the entire CNN crew in their booth at Republican National Convention discuss how the Dems can go about removing Senile Biden from the ticket as soon as possible ………

And watch Donald Trump walk into the HALL of RNC to a long and standing ovation with only a small bandage over his right ear ……..

Only one thing comes to my mind ….

“ TRUMP WILL WIN IN A LANDSLIDE “
- bambino
Some of you are going to be mighty disappointed come November. Elon Musk and trump are two of the most hated pieces of shit on the planet.

And everybody already knew that Elon was in the bag for trump. This is not breaking news. This changes nothing.
... You're surely correct on the "this changes nothing" part, mate.

... Look at the Polls! ... ... ...

... Trump is walking right back to the White House come Novembre.

... For Truth, Justice and the American Way!

#### Salty
... You're surely correct on the "this changes nothing" part, mate.

... Look at the Polls! ... ... ...

... Trump is walking right back to the White House come Novembre.

#### Salty
... And that's WHY Elon Musk is supporting "superman" Trump.

For Truth, Justice and the American Way!

#### Salty
There will be absolutely ZERO truth, justice or American ways happening if trump wins.

He's made his living being a crooked, felonious, treasonous cocksucker. The exact opposite of "truth, justice and the American way".
There will be absolutely ZERO truth, justice or American ways happening if trump wins.

He's made his living being a crooked, felonious, treasonous cocksucker. The exact opposite of "truth, justice and the American way". Originally Posted by tommy156
You’re just going to have to accept it Tommy. He’s going to win in a landslide. Maybe Whoopi Goldberg has room on her jet so you can leave the country.

Musk pledges 45 million a month. The largest Libtard donors have stopped their donations until Biden is removed from the ticket.

BAHAHAHA
You’re just going to have to accept it Tommy. He’s going to win in a landslide. Maybe Whoopi Goldberg has room on her jet so you can leave the country.

Musk pledges 45 million a month. The largest Libtard donors have stopped their donations until Biden is removed from the ticket.

BAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Funny how you didn't dispute that he's a liar, criminal and traitor to this country. Just that he's going to win.

Lol. I'll be voting for the guy who's NOT a convicted felon and rapist. But you do you, bruh.
Funny how you didn't dispute that he's a liar, criminal and traitor to this country. Just that he's going to win.

Lol. I'll be voting for the guy who's NOT a convicted felon and rapist. But you do you, bruh. Originally Posted by tommy156
Well, Schiff just called for potato Biden to drop out. His major donors stopped writing checks. So he won’t be around to vote for. But only those with TDS think like you. The reality is, Trump is going to crush your dreams.
Well, Schiff just called for potato Biden to drop out. His major donors stopped writing checks. So he won’t be around to vote for. But only those with TDS think like you. The reality is, Trump is going to crush your dreams. Originally Posted by bambino
Lol. I'll still be voting for the one who's NOT a convicted felon, traitor and rapist. No matter who the Dems ultimately decide on.