Mile High Club

In case you were born last night, joining the mile high club involves consumating your relationship on an airplane above 1 mile high (roughly 5300 feet). I'm sure a lot of you have done this, particularly on redeye and international flights, and I'm sure it happened a lot more pre-9/11, but the airlines, being the buzzkill that they are, sure do make it difficult now.

I'm wondering how many of you would be interested in taking the hobby to new heights, so to speak? And at what price point...for the airplane ride. Anything between client and provider I don't care about. I just want to know what someone would be willing to pay for a hh or 1h sightseeing flight, where "what happens on board stays on board".

• ~Ze~
  • 10-17-2010, 10:17 AM
Why stop at the friendly skies? Turn it up a notch and join Richard Branson's new team of intergalactic tourist! DO IT IN SPACE!

With a name like Virgin Galactic it screams "DO ME"
In case you were born last night, joining the mile high club involves consumating your relationship on an airplane above 1 mile high (roughly 5300 feet). I'm sure a lot of you have done this, particularly on redeye and international flights, and I'm sure it happened a lot more pre-9/11, but the airlines, being the buzzkill that they are, sure do make it difficult now.

I'm wondering how many of you would be interested in taking the hobby to new heights, so to speak? And at what price point...for the airplane ride. Anything between client and provider I don't care about. I just want to know what someone would be willing to pay for a hh or 1h sightseeing flight, where "what happens on board stays on board".

Originally Posted by IronMike
If I had sex in Denver...which I have...does that count for the mile high club since it is 6000 ft elevation? LOL
http://milehighatlanta.com/

Anyone want to apply for the DFW franchise?
  • Jaleh
  • 10-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Hmm, how interesting.. I was just at the airport thinking how nice it would be to join the Mile High Club! Looks like I need to head to ATL but that cabin doesnt look too comfy!
Hmm, how interesting.. I was just at the airport thinking how nice it would be to join the Mile High Club! Looks like I need to head to ATL but that cabin doesnt look too comfy! Originally Posted by Jaleh
The cabin is actually VERY comfy! Before I moved out west, I lived around ATL for many years. The setup out in Carrollton and the airport is awesome for discretion and its under an hour drive from downtown.

My first MHC experience was on Delta, an ATL-PDX flight in the restroom of an old L-1011. Those lavs were bigger than the living room in my first house!
As a Skydiver, I know that you can fit 5 people into a C-182 (4 + pilot) if you remove a few seats, and put down padding instead. That bit of trivia is the reason 4 way competitions became popular in the sport.

Easily enough room for two to have fun, and even stretch out.

If your plane is smaller than a C-182, then I'd want some proof that it will lift 3 adults to the minimum altitude of 5280', before I got in it. lol

Any chance this "mile high" ride could be a one way? "Just let me out here, and thanks for the ride, both of you."
(please be above either my house, my car, or a good strip club)
As Chica Chaser notes, the old L 1011 and 747 on a intl flight overnight provided a chance. Today, even the lavs in a 777 are small. Singapore Airlines first class has a small compartment, but the fine print says no sex ( like I am sure that is followed)

Best slightly related flying story. St Louis to Mpls in first class, two very drunk folks got each other off under a blanket with the rest of the cabin and first flight attendant looking on in amusement. True story.
Ze,
Lets coin a name for that club in the future - I vote for "space club". Any other ideas, like, "No virgin no more club"?
There actually used to be a company around here that offered couples that chance to join the MHC.

Originally Posted by IronMike
Maybe you should commission a private pilot and we can talk about it. I'm sure a private pilot would love to take us on a joy ride.
Singapore Airlines first class has a small compartment, but the fine print says no sex ( like I am sure that is followed) Originally Posted by Judge Smails
Seriously Judge? Theres an airline with a disclaimer somewhere "no banging in our lavs"? I'd love to see a copy of that!
I banged a girl in the bathroom on the Chunnel as we left Paris and lost visibility of land. The Euros have a term for it, but it was cool.
When I lived in Florida there were a number of private companies offering this service.

http://milehighflorida.com/

The fee was $275/hour with a 1 hour minimum. There was a partition between the cockpit and rear seat. I never found a lady to take me up on it, but not for lack of trying. I would love to join that club.
Nitwitboy, you join me in the "Mile Long Club", enjoying the pleasures of a woman while on a moving train for a duration lengthy enough to cover at least a mile. In my case it was in Spain on the Andaluz Express....good times. So I carry the double "Mile" status and this old guy loves the memories.