KGFE suggestions/recommendations

I get it can be pricey, but out of the two on their current selection… who would you suggest, I don’t really care for the bbfs option if that’s what swayed your decision on one. Any feedback would be appreciated as I can “prebook” with them now.
You're a young stud. Take em both!
I recently met with Pumpkin but haven't had time to write a review. She's good, you'd probably have a good time.
That’s who I was looking into, there are only two. I happen to be very close to that area so convenience plays a major role, I can get away for an hour or so from time to time
Not a review, moved from Studios
You're a young stud. Take em both! Originally Posted by majorjones
Sadly not as young of a stud anymore, herding the whores was much easier when I created this account.
I had a great time with Jenny last night. I hope to sample one of the other flowers tomorrow night. I will let you know.
In my opinion Petra has a slight edge over Jenny. Both were good.
Their advertising practices have ALWAYS been HIGHLY SUS! With the current line-up: Ellie and Henna are obviously the same girl. Just different photo sets. I don't know why they feel so compelled to ALWAYS post two different photo sets of the same girl and say they are two different girls. And they just pretty much just stole pictures from a Taiwanese IG model for Mira! I will only go if I see any of my ATFs which unfortunately, they don't come anymore because of their SHITTY business practices and the rude customers here.
They are deceptive and not trustworthy so I have written them off. Too bad because there is a market need here for them if the business model was right.
Their advertising practices have ALWAYS been HIGHLY SUS! With the current line-up: Ellie and Henna are obviously the same girl. Just different photo sets. I don't know why they feel so compelled to ALWAYS post two different photo sets of the same girl and say they are two different girls. And they just pretty much just stole pictures from a Taiwanese IG model for Mira! I will only go if I see any of my ATFs which unfortunately, they don't come anymore because of their SHITTY business practices and the rude customers here. Originally Posted by jzq777
have a list to share?