Fun day out on the course

Hi Eccie forum friends,

My travel buddy Peyton Madison and I recently had some fun out on the golf course. We were hamming it up - despite the freezing early morning fog of our hometown, San Francisco. Here are a couple of pics as a preview - we'll add some sexier ones (flashing by the 9th hole) as we upload them.

In the meantime, have a good laugh at our golf goofing around. We hear golf is quite a popular pass time out there in Dallas. Hope we can inspire a few sexy golf-themed fantasies...

XOXO
Nicole and Peyton
Was that the outer course, or. . . ?
  • TNguy
  • 05-24-2012, 10:13 PM
dang! I used to live in San Fran and never saw anything that hot and sexy on any golf course I played out there!!
Welcome to the Presidio golf course...
Good Lord...I see that on a course I would need a few extra moments to "putt" my balls!!
Nothin' like aceing a couple holes-in-"two".
Remember, you can't split the fairway with a banana ball.
And hookers don't slice.
  • murph
  • 05-29-2012, 01:46 PM
wow. these are awesome. giving me lots of fun ideas.

Haha! Some of you guys have even cornier senses of humor than me...and that's really saying something. For shame! ;-)
I'll post some more fun pics from later that day when we took our shoot indoors and switched to some slinky underthings.
XOXO
Welcome to the Presidio golf course... Originally Posted by Duke of G
You are so close! Actually it was the Lincoln Park course...and boy was it nipply out there!

...As evidenced by our pics from later that day.
Was that the outer course, or. . . ? Originally Posted by Iaintliein

I was trying to get frisky with Peyton, but she was feeling shy at first.

I live on the 10th hole of a nice course here in North DFW and I have yet to see anything other than fat old guys smoking cigars lol.....
I live on the 10th hole of a nice course here in North DFW and I have yet to see anything other than fat old guys smoking cigars lol..... Originally Posted by Roothead
Well you might have to invite us along to spice things up! :-)
Now this is a worthwhile threAD. Good job ladies.

For the rest, when posting a proper threAD please reference this one for creativity and proper pictures.

Now, where is the taint?
I certainly want to play a round with you!