Love Triangle at work

Two Weeks ago my Female Co-Worker and I had agreed to have sex. There has been sexual tension between us for several years now. Because I am such an gentleman I offered her a small fee for her time. I gave her $200 dollars. We both had a wonderful time she even squirted in my face which made me really feel like a Man. The only problem is my girlfriend who I love a lot, We all work in the same building for the same company.I think I am in LOVE with both women... what should I do next... Also they do not like each other either
Whoa! "Don't shit where you eat" isn't a very classy saying, but it still holds true.
This is a terrible idea altogether
  • Sam54
  • 01-26-2018, 05:55 AM
The only problem is my girlfriend who I love a lot, : Originally Posted by joelove69
Stop there! Dump the one you love the "least" and don't play with fire! You will end up with none and they will still hate each other. My guess is that you love this new one with your glands and not your head...js! It happens to all of us!
Isnt gonna end good
Paying someone for sex isnt love.

You fucking cucks need to get a handle on shit.

I personally think you are full of shit.
mmmmm thinking this over
first thought was ask boss for a transfer. but ...
ugh be back later
Too bad they don't like each other or it could have ended well, but ......
You all ready know the outcome, to late to stop now, might as well keep fucking both till the shit hits the fan.
mmmmm thinking this over
first thought was ask boss for a transfer. but ...
ugh be back later Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
if the one took the cash, mmmm get started on your new career. warning pimping taint easy.
Whoa! "Don't shit where you eat" isn't a very classy saying, but it still holds true. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Or where you live.
Most places that I have worked at don't allow romance at the workplace. I seen someone even let go once.
Do not listen to the naysayers, they are merely jealous of your good fortune.
Do not listen to the naysayers, they are merely jealous of your good fortune. Originally Posted by pyramider
not till we see the taint pic's of both
what should I do next... Originally Posted by joelove69
well there ol jimmie it dones sounds ...likes it be time fer ya ta ...catch ...a case a the gay

...sweeeeeeeeeeeet