What Makes You Cum?

The simple answer would be the peak of the plateau phase of the sexual response cycle characterized by an intense sensation of pleasure. But that's not what I mean. What portion of a sexual encounter puts you over the top and causes you to cum? Penetration? Being eaten? Licked? Sucked? Nipple or breast stimulation? What action by your parter will, without fail push you over the brink and make you convulse thru an orgasm?
Pu*** It's that simple for me. Everything else is warm-up. Wonderful, but still warm-up.

Torito
The energy exchanged!
I sometimes think I could do without pussy so long as the mouth was talented. Don't know why but for me it's a talented mouth and flexible tongue that'll make me lose it every time! I do enjoy sliding in and out of a woman's pussy but there's something about her mouth that gets to me first and most intensely.
I would have to say being licked. Starting at my thighs and going inside my thighs and then my clit.
I lose it in MISH faster than any other position.
The wind.
I second what Poppy Toyota said.
I love a nice tongue licking my sweet kitty, I also love a nice hard cock penetrating me until I cum. Oooooh Ahhhhh! I'm getting excited just thinking about it.
what Trophie Girl said!

But what REALLY makes me cum,is a good hard pounding!!!
To me, oral is always better but it's ALL good!
  • Rebel
  • 03-16-2010, 09:36 PM
Sexy Ladies.....
I love a nice tongue licking my sweet kitty, I also love a nice hard cock penetrating me until I cum. Oooooh Ahhhhh! I'm getting excited just thinking about it. Originally Posted by Trophie Girl
Nice! Good to know. I love a lady riding me RCG, that almost always drain me. BUTT, what really gets me going is giving a lady DATY and making her squirm with pleasure.
I would say in 69 me doing analingus to a woman
A thick, hard cock... thrusting MISH, sucking my toes in his mouth and his hand around my neck.......