McCain fires back at Obama on immigration

John McCain calls Obama a liar. Why? Because he is.

Sen. John McCain went after President Barack Obama on the Senate floor, after Obama singled out the Arizona Senator as a Republican who blocked his immigration efforts.

Obama said McCain was one of the Republicans who had worked on comprehensive immigration reform in 2007, and yet voted against the DREAM Act in 2008. Obama said he was surprised the Senator would "suddenly walk away.”

I’m not often in the business of accusing presidents of the United States of not telling the truth, but facts are stubborn things,” McCain said in a firey floor speech on Friday. “First of all it was then-Sen. Obama who joined with Sen. Kennedy and me when we were doing comprehensive immigration reform and we pledged we would take tough votes so that the whole fragile coalition would not fall apart.”

Instead, McCain charged, it was Obama who introduced an amendment that would have “destroyed the entire coalition” without telling anyone.

“More importantly, in 2009 I was invited over to the White House,” McCain continued. “I came over there, there was a conversation with others about comprehensive immigration reform and the president at that time stated they would be proposing legislation…Nothing came from the White House. Zero. Not one word.”

Obama made his remarks about McCain on Thursday during a Univision News Forum at which he was pressed on why comprehensive immigration reform hadn’t happened during his first term.

“Again, we find a president who wants to blame everybody else, no matter what it is,” McCain said.

Read more here: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-con...on-136324.html
About damn time!
This was the same guy who was gonna be president, right? With Madame Butterfly? check.

And I'm so happy to see that the Dipshit of the year has checked in to offer megadittos to his man man, the Wichita Whineman.

This name calling shit is fun. Wonder why I didn't think of that when I was trying to present logical discussion in here.
Wonder why I didn't think of that when I was trying to present logical discussion in here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup? Logical discussion?