Review: Aweome Time With Southern Angel ( Lexi )

Date: 10-23-2013
Provider: Southern Angel ( Lexi )
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: charliesangels311@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=199443
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: Nice hotel off 49 .
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Mish ,K9 ,daty , bbbj ,hj a couple of variants of CG real sweet kissing
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: xx.250 + tip my choice
Hair Length and Color: Brown , shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty girl , Beautiful eyes and lips . Pictures are definitely her but in person she's even younger and fresher looking if that's possible . Lexi is really a doll . She seemed taller than her listed height which was fine by me . Her skin was flawless , creamy and silky smooth . She is very fresh , had beautiful breasts and if I've ever seen a prettier sweet little pussy in my life I don't recall it . I'd have to say it was formed perfectly with the prettiest color pink I've ever seen . Her eyes are mesmerizing and she knows how to do her makeup quite well . She was everything and more than I expected . Long soft tight legs , succulent nipples and pert firm soft breasts .Very intelligent , friendly and genuinely sweet . Absolutely highly recommended .
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice review - I'm thinking of moving to Jackson now, lol.
  • msguy
  • 10-28-2013, 03:46 PM
I totally concur with Boomer's review of Lexi -- she is just great. I have seen Lexi numerous times since she started this spring, and I have always had a wonderful time with her. She is young and attractive with beautiful eyes and soft skin, and is tall with a slender but shapely body. Lexi is laid back and fun to be with, is very sweet, passionate, affectionate, gets into it herself, and really tries to please you. My experiences with Lexi have been like Boomer's, and I also highly recommend her. You can't go wrong with Lexi, it's always a great time with her.
Nice review for a woman with an awesome body.
Great review of a great young lady, and Lexi definitely deserves every bit of praise that she gets! As I've said before, I'm a huge fan of hers. Always such a great experience. She's very hot and lots of fun! Can't say enough good things about her. And I just can't seem to stay away from her for very long. In fact, reading this review makes me want to see her right now. My guess is that I'll end up seeing her one day this week. If you've had a visit with her then you know what I mean. If you haven't met her yet, you owe it to yourself to make an appointment with her as soon as possible. You'll be glad you did.
I am starting to notice a similarity here.... MSGuy and Smileguy and Boomer and myself all have the same taste in ladies...

I saw Lexi last on the 14th and she was looking sooo sexy.
Great minds think alike! I'm so glad we have such awesome, hot babes to choose from!!! Ain't this hobby great?!?!
Told you so!