Hobbyist preferences and respecting others preference's

I do not have a particular preference I am attracted to personality and certain qualities in a woman. I have seen time and time again guys either bashing a bbw or slight bbw for not being a spinner or some bash a milf for not being in her early 20's. I have not seen it lately but everyone has preference's hobbyist and providers alike. My question to you hobbyist since most providers don't answer polls or questions what is your preference and would you ever consider seeing someone that was not your stereotypical provider?
Some of the poll choices look like they're worded to get more votes. I'm not taking my pick. It's a biased poll!!

I don't see my option. Where's "spinners with big real breasts and toned tummy and butts"??

To answer your last question.....yes, if the price point justifies the lowered desirablity

I don't see my option. Where's "spinners with big real breasts and toned tummy and butts"??

Originally Posted by Beagle
+1
Well I just like butts so lol
Some of the poll choices look like they're worded to get more votes. I'm not taking my pick. It's a biased poll!!

To answer your last question.....yes, if the price point justifies the lowered desirablity Originally Posted by Beagle

My bad Beagle I have personally seen one spinner that matches your criteria but I do apologize for not having your option on the poll. However you can say that she as a big toned but with big natural breast and she still is a spinner.
I don't have a particular preference. You poll is way to limited, imho. It's all good as long as they have a clean kitty and a good attitude!
Well I have notice I limited the poll and I am sorry for that. I too like beauty and personality and I do not have a type it just has to feel right. The lady could be a beautiful model type but a bad attitude would completely turn me off. But I have not met a lady yet that has had a bad attitude but I also go off post and threads.

Originally Posted by Beagle
A Very rare body type. I am sure even more rare in the hobby where even a smaller amount of women who make up society are lol. It seems if you are 5"3 and under and weight between 90-120 lbs your boobs tend be smaller like your body is smaller.

But there is this girl who works a this store and I know she doesn't have fake boobs and they are HUGE! lol I need to see if she will talk to me one day lol

But I was born with small aa cup boobs and I got breast implants because I thought bigger boobs meant more womanly. I love Them and love the way I fill out tank tops and blouses, and being able to smother guys faces with them. Plus they made my nipples like 2x sensitive than before so I can nippgasm all over the place.

Anyways I just had to say something about that ideal body image, which usually has to be man made.
Anyways I just had to say something about that ideal body image, which usually has to be man made. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
For some yes but for most a natural woman is the best woman. Well I can't speak for everyone but I know for me a natural woman with natural beauty and attributes is far more sexier than a woman that is fake (man made).