Great lunch crowd today!

So far 44!

Oops. Two more ladies here!

Great weather, too
Dammit. I had it in my head that the lunch was on Wednesday! Sorry I missed it.
another ThreAD.. ??
As always, thanks for putting these M&g's together. Had a great time and met some good folks.
I had fun today. Great seeing everyone
Drove down from Dallas. Was great to see everyone and had a great lunch with good friends Joe Buck and Sunsetcowboy and I can't forget sitting with pretty gal Daddys Girl. If I didn't have to get back up here this eve I'd have stayed down for more time with DG.
I'll make one of these eventually.
Always have a great time reconnecting with old faces, and seeing new ones.
Awww Von you are makin me blush
  • Loxly
  • 03-25-2014, 08:32 PM
As always a nice mix. Hats off to the out of towners that showed.

Thx again CK.
I am so sorry for not getting to spend more time with those I have seen as before. I hope it did not come across like I was ignoring you......that's not it at all
Thanks, CK, for your hospitality. It was good to see other mongers, both old friends and new. And really good to see some of the sweethearts who make my dreams come true.

Monk
I was there today and I wanted to meet daddy's girl but I missed the chance. I loved the Austin ladies I met and gents. Thanks for inviting me I had a great time.
can't wait for the next one.
I had a good time too. Got to invite some more ladies to HC. Some of you ladies PM me about that ok.
Hey all,
I had a great time and enjoyed meeting the lovely ladies, the gents and my fave BFE. Great way to spend a Tuesday lunch hour and Monk, I remember meeting you years ago in Houston but am sorry I missed saying 'hi' to you today.

Aphro-Lana-Dite