God Bless The Democrats For Standing Up To Trump And His Deplorables!

Trump and his cronies had to be smacked down and last night the democrats said with their late vote, “ you won’t ruin America on our watch”! God bless the democrats for having balls and god bless Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi for leading the charge! The resistance is strong !
Dummycrats want to ruin it all by themselves!!!!

I think Pelosi should show her tits everytime she forgets what she is saying. She wouldn’t even remember!!! And we would would have something to do while we wait!!!
Chickenshits have no backbones.
Trump and his cronies had to be smacked down and last night the democrats said with their late vote, “ you won’t ruin America on our watch”! God bless the democrats for having balls and god bless Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi for leading the charge! The resistance is strong ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
More Democratic, anti-Trump insanity! Democrats are so desperate for the illegal alien (Polically Incorrect??? Too bad) vote they will sell American citizens and soldiers down the river! Disgraceful, unconscionable, and seditious, they will be held accountable!
Trump and his cronies had to be smacked down and last night the democrats said with their late vote, “ you won’t ruin America on our watch”! God bless the democrats for having balls and god bless Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi for leading the charge! The resistance is strong ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

You go where angels fear to tread, dude. Invoking The Creator's name in the same breath as Schumer's and Pelosi's is a sure way of punching your ticket to Hell.

For the record, the only "leading the charge" those two idiots are heading up is the one toward political suicide. Mid-terms are gonna be a bloodbath for the Dimms.....get yer popcorn out, kiddies.

You go where angels fear to tread, dude. Invoking The Creator's name in the same breath as Schumer's and Pelosi's is a sure way of punching your ticket to Hell.

For the record, the only "leading the charge" those two idiots are heading up is the one toward political suicide. Mid-terms are gonna be a bloodbath for the Dimms.....get yer popcorn out, kiddies.

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I think your closer to hell than me. Even dumb as a door nob Ivanka said there is a special place in hell for people that prey on children and those that support them. You being a deplorable and supporter of Roy Moore are the ones that should be feeling the heat!
So how many threads are you going to open on the Schumer shutdown?

Mods, please consolidate!
I think your closer to hell than me. Even dumb as a door nob Ivanka said there is a special place in hell for people that prey on children and those that support them. You being a deplorable and supporter of Roy Moore are the ones that should be feeling the heat! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
And, in YOUR vacuous cranial cavity, YOU believe that Slick Willy and " Carlos Danger " DID NOTHING WRONG, right PERFESSER PETER PUFFER ? ! Mebbe we " deplorables " could hire Rosie O'Donnel to come over and " harass " YOU !!!
Even dumb as a door nob Ivanka said... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Betcha Ivanka knows how to spell knob correctly, you illiterate fraud!

Maybe if you learned how to spell it, you might be able to find a "good woman" to polish it! Of course, she would need tweezers and a magnifying glass!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1351791

Maybe if you learned how to spell it, you might be able to find a "good woman" to polish it! Of course, she would need tweezers and a magnifying glass!

Originally Posted by lustylad
There you go thinking about my penis again, your a sick man lusty !
Mebbe we " deplorables " could hire Rosie O'Donnell to come over and " harass " YOU !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Now that's an excellent idea!

Let's not tell Professor Tinydick, though. He likes to be surprised!

There you go thinking about my penis again, your (sic) a sick man lusty ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Can't really think about something that's too microscopic to visualize, dipshit.

Originally Posted by lustylad
The early favorite for 2018 DOTY!!!!
The early favorite for 2018 DOTY!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
standin-in-shit will be " Bernie " to assup's " shrilLIARy " for the 2018 DOTY crown ! Wonder which one will be first to " rig the primaries " in THEIR favor ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The resistance is stronger than any political movement in our lifetime, historians will look upon the resistance as the group that saved America from becoming totally deplorable. If you would like to join there are chapters in every major city in America! The resistance is everywhere, join and be a part of something great!