Hotcakes.

Anyone seen hotcakes lately? Messaged her but no response.
So far as I know when the old indys site goes down, she disappeared. That’s disappointing, she is the best in Erie. Hot spinner..
Fellas try the Russian tattoo model in Fredonia Ny,Jamestown ,she’s everywhere&wiil travel to Erie and she’s hotter than hot cakes &any women in Erie .shes worth the cash & will let u fuck her for hours best whore I seen this decade with open menu & I always fuck her with no condom she smells great tall spinner with a fat ass & her pussy makes that farting sound when she’s wet& when u slide your cock in both holes
& her pussy makes that farting sound when she’s wet& when u slide your cock in both holes Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
Quiffs, That's what you meant to say. Quiffs.

Queefs, quiffs, it's just a pussy fart....lmao
Queefs, quiffs, it's just a pussy fart....lmao Originally Posted by luckyman1

He was giving the French spelling.
I know what I meant to say youngster-mostly harmless you stick to your swag & I will stay with mine did u write the dictionary?i know not lol smh
Swilgm&any1else to each his own ,never follow always lead
Swilgm&any1else to each his own ,never follow always lead Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
I know what I meant to say youngster-mostly harmless you stick to your swag & I will stay with mine did u write the dictionary?i know not lol smh Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
I googled pussy farts.
Mostly harmless get your encounters up then talk to me lmao