If he wins, . . .

Do you live in a cave? Multiple cases to take him off the ballot have been tossed by the courts, not to mention the ridiculous lawsuits. Trump’s life is in danger, the guy needs sapi plates and a food taster. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Do you know how to read? Maybe you can edit that before the hour is up. I clearly was referring to farmstud’s unfactual comment.

Trumps life is in danger? He should then be placed in protective custody. For the rest of his life.
Do you know how to read? Maybe you can edit that before the hour is up. I clearly was referring to farmstud’s unfactual comment.

Trumps life is in danger? He should then be placed in protective custody. For the rest of his life. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YES INDEED. LETS CALL IT " PROTECTIVE CUSTODY" SNICK! HUNERT PERCENT MURICA
A go fund me for this would crash the system with donations
Mitchell saw the writing on my wall.

McConnell will step down as the Senate Republican leader in November after a record run in the job

https://apnews.com/article/mitch-mcc...af91a204d7e366

The senator had been under increasing pressure from the restive, and at times hostile wing of his party that has aligned firmly with Trump. The two have been estranged since December 2020, when McConnell refused to abide Trump’s lie that the election of Democrat Biden as president was the product of fraud.

But while McConnell's critics within the GOP conference had grown louder, their numbers had not grown appreciably larger, a marker of McConnell’s strategic and tactical skill and his ability to understand the needs of his fellow Republican senators.

McConnell gave no specific reason for the timing of his decision, which he has been contemplating for months, but he cited the recent death of his wife's youngest sister as a moment that prompted introspection. “The end of my contributions are closer than I’d prefer,” McConnell said.
That's trumpfs plans. History repeats itself. We have to stop it.
Tucker is his goebbels
DeSantis is his Hermann goring
Mtg is his Eva braun
Rudy g is his himmler
Bannon is his jodl

America? Is this clear enough? Originally Posted by winn dixie
No, it just sounds stupid.