CDMX Mongering Trip

Heading to CDMX Saturday through the end of August. Anyone going to be in town or visiting? If so, hit me up.
Hey! I saw your post about mongering in CDMX during easter. I plan on visiting CDMX for the first time during día de los muertos in a few months. Can you share some tips on using SA? I've never used it before. Or any recommendations on girls/places to stay? Really appreciate it

Also, your inbox is full
Inboxed cleared!

I typically stay at several Airbnbs' mostly the ones i've formed a relationship w/the owners and we work something off of the site so they get full profits and I get a lower cost stay. some have security, some are super safe and i'm not concerned.

Barcelo hotel is a nice place to stay and they usually have nice deals if you're a member. I've stayed in a top floor king suite for $65 night. It's conveniently located in the center of the city and it's easy to come and go with ladies. I'll shoot you a PM
Can girls come straight up to your room at Barcelo? Do they have to check in or be checked in at the front desk?
Can girls come straight up to your room at Barcelo? Do they have to check in or be checked in at the front desk? Originally Posted by TravelerX
I've never had to, but, I do talk to the door guys and grease them with 200-400mx when I know who's working at night. When you enter the building and walk towards the restaurant, you can quickly turn left to the elevators and completely by pass the front desk.

I'd do this with ladies off of SA vs anywhere else.
  • Panik
  • 08-06-2022, 01:11 PM
Amigo! I land the 15th and fly out saturday the 20th…lets connect !
Hey! I saw your post about mongering in CDMX during easter. I plan on visiting CDMX for the first time during día de los muertos in a few months. Can you share some tips on using SA? I've never used it before. Or any recommendations on girls/places to stay? Really appreciate it

Also, your inbox is full Originally Posted by SunKingXIV
Hi, I am also planning to visit in October. I have very little idea about Mexico, what is the SA that you have mentioned here?
If any of you are out there. I'll be there next week through December.
I'm in CDMX now until Nov 20 if anyone wants to link up.
Hi, I am also planning to visit in October. I have very little idea about Mexico, what is the SA that you have mentioned here? Originally Posted by bigbadme27
Seeking.com (formerly SeekingArrangement.com). It's popular with gringo clients because the girls that use it want to meet gringos and have a higher probability of speaking enough English to get by (it's not guaranteed though..).
You might give Tinder a try too.